Subject: draft version 05-91 available at my site

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 19:54:55 +0300

Dear colleagues,

To save some time I am going to put several "preview" versions of the draft
on my site
(http://www.haifa.il.ibm.com/satran/ips).

I've just placed 05-91

Recovery is still "work in progress".

Main changes are in:

Formats
Immediate Delivery (flag instead of CmdSN=0)
Security (additions)

many editorials and clarifications.

Also my "todo" folder on iSCSI (including things that I have agreed to
change is empty) and the only item i have under "toConsider" is the
StatusSN and associated SNACK (I could not make up my mind and the few
arguments I've heard against the current scheme  are weak).
If you think I've forgot something please send a note.

I will let you know when and how I post changes but I will spend little
time to answer non-urgent mail
during the next several days.

Regards,
Julo