Subject: draft version 05-92 available at my site

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 16:08:15 +0200

Dear colleagues,

I've just placed 05-92 at http://www.haifa.il.com/satran/ips

Recovery is still "work in progress" and probably won't make it to Nashua
(not in full form).

Only minor changes:

Better wording for SNACK implicit ack.

Removed the x'fffffff" restriction on DataSN and put excilicitily a ceiling
to the number of PDUs in a sequence and the number of R2Ts (guess what its
fffffffe)

Discourage empty data PDUs

Discourage void requesting R2Ts

Indicate use NOPs for acks when no other PDUs available.

Some typo's (sure not all -:))

Regards,
Julo
Security (additions)

many editorials and clarifications.

Also my "todo" folder on iSCSI (including things that I have agreed to
change is empty) and the only item i have under "toConsider" is the
StatusSN and associated SNACK (I could not make up my mind and the few
arguments I've heard against the current scheme  are weak).
If you think I've forgot something please send a note.

I will let you know when and how I post changes but I will spend little
time to answer non-urgent mail
during the next several days.

Regards,
Julo