Subject: iSCSI: Final bit/status clarification

From: "Eddy Quicksall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 12:26:13 -0400

Section 2.7.1 F (Final) Bit

   For incoming data, this bit is 1 for the last input data PDU
   associated with the command (even if it includes the status).

Is a clarification implied by "even if it includes the status"?

I don't see the need for a clarification here because I don't see any
ambiguity.

Would it make sense to remove it?

Or, maybe it should say "even if it does not include the status".
                                    --------

mailto:[email-masked]

---

From: Dennis Young <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 11:58:45 -0700

I believe there is a typo in the 3rd paragraph of sec 4.3 of iSCSI draft 06:

  "... or a login response with the text bit set to 0, ..."

The word 'text' should be 'F', right?

In general, should we use this mailing list for pointing out
typos (sometimes I don't know for sure they are typos).  
Is there an errata somewhere for draft 06 already?

Thanks.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 12:37:12 +0300

It was a typo. Thanks, Julo

Dennis Young <[email-masked]> on 22-05-2001 21:58:45

Please respond to Dennis Young <[email-masked]>

To:   [email-masked]
cc:
Subject:  RE: iSCSI: Final bit/status clarification

I believe there is a typo in the 3rd paragraph of sec 4.3 of iSCSI draft
06:

Thanks.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 12:08:58 +0300

I intended to say even if it does not include status. Will fix. Thanks,
Julo

"Eddy Quicksall" <[email-masked]> on 21-05-2001 19:26:13

Please respond to "Eddy Quicksall" <[email-masked]>

To:   Julian Satran/Haifa/IBM@IBMIL, [email-masked]
cc:
Subject:  iSCSI: Final bit/status clarification