Subject: Re: iscsi: documents with change bars

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 11:17:23 +0300

The reason you did not see it up to now is that there where too many
changes for it be usefull (although they where mostly mechanical).

Julo

"Matt Wakeley" <[email-masked]> on 02-05-2001 03:13:56

Please respond to Matt Wakeley <[email-masked]>

To:   IPS Reflector <[email-masked]>
cc:
Subject:  iscsi: documents with change bars

I recall from one of the interim meetings that it was agreed that authors
of
iSCSI documents would post PDF versions of their documents with edit
tracking
(change bars, etc) to web sites somewhere with pointers to them.

I'm getting tired of re-reading the whole *%$#!! ascii document everytime a
new version comes out.

(I don't want to hear about how *I* can view the differences with blah
tool.
The editors already have the ability to generate the documents with the
changes highlighted.  Just print the document to a PDF with the changes
highlighted before accepting the changes and creating the real ascii
document)

-Matt

---

From: "Matt Wakeley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 09:48:25 -0400

Well, I would rather be the one to decide if it's useful or not...

-Matt