Subject: iscsi: documents with change bars

From: "Matt Wakeley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 20:13:56 -0400

I recall from one of the interim meetings that it was agreed that authors of
iSCSI documents would post PDF versions of their documents with edit tracking
(change bars, etc) to web sites somewhere with pointers to them.

I'm getting tired of re-reading the whole *%$#!! ascii document everytime a
new version comes out.

(I don't want to hear about how *I* can view the differences with blah tool. 
The editors already have the ability to generate the documents with the
changes highlighted.  Just print the document to a PDF with the changes
highlighted before accepting the changes and creating the real ascii document)

-Matt

---

From: "Dave Peterson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 23:23:36 -0500

I second this sentiment, whoops I mean I give it a very loud hummm...
Dave

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of
> Matt Wakeley
> Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 7:14 PM
> To: IPS Reflector
> Subject: iscsi: documents with change bars
> 
>