Subject: RE: iSCSI: UNH plugfest

From: "Elizabeth Rodriguez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 12:09:17 -0400

Hi all,

To confirm: This plugfest is opened to everyone, not just SNIA members,
that sign up and pay the appropriate registration fees for the plugfest.

Information on the plugfest can be found at
http://www.iol.unh.edu/consortiums/iscsi/jul01gtp.html.

In addition, a plugfest for FCIP is planned for the same week, same
location.  Information on the FCIP section should be forthcoming
sometime later today.

Thanks,

Elizabeth Rodriguez

-----Original Message-----
From: Rod Harrison [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2001 4:03 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: iSCSI: UNH plugfest

	A couple of general questions regarding the upcoming iSCSI
plugfest at UNH.

	What was the final decision on who is allowed to attend?
Everyone or SNIA members only?

	Was there consensus on what op-codes to use after Julian's
suggestion to use v07 codes with the v06 spec?

	Is there a collated version of the v06 errata? There have
been quite a few changes as we move to v07, some of which
were bug fixes in v06, I remember some header stuff
specifically. It's probably a good idea to make sure
everyone at the plugfest starts out on the same version of
v06 if we can.

	Thanks,

	- Rod