Subject: SNIA-IPSFORUM: IP Storage Forum Plugfest, Call for Participation

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 20:42:01 +0300

Dear colleagues,

I was asked by many of you what codes to use for the plugfest. I think you
would want to consider using the already published codes for 07 (published
on this list) as an alternative to 06.  The transition to 07 will be easier
and you will
have far less interoperability issues.

Regards,
Julo
---------------------- Forwarded by Julian Satran/Haifa/IBM on 18-06-2001
20:38 ---------------------------

"Lynn, Bill" <[email-masked]> on 23-05-2001 19:37:42

Please respond to [email-masked]

To:   "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:
Subject:  SNIA-IPSFORUM: IP Storage Forum Plugfest, Call for Participation

IP Storage Forum Member

The IP Storage Forum is pleased to announce the first IP Storage Forum
plugfest to be held on the 17th and 18th of July at the University of New
Hampshire's InterOperability Lab.  This event is open to all IP Storage
Forum members and there will be a nominal fee of $250.00 per engineer
attending.  The current plan is to test to the iSCSI draft standards
versions 0.0 and 0.6.  Versions of FCIP and iFCP are TBD.  As this is a
call
for participation please respond with your company's intent to participate.
Information we would like to know is:

                                        Company Name
                                        Contact Name (email and phone
number)
                                        Number of engineers attending
                                        Number and types of products to be
tested
                                        Protocol type and version
implemented

Logistical information should follow within the next two weeks.  The goal
of
the plugfest is to do some low level protocol testing along with some
higher
level system testing.  The information on types of products will determine
the possible configurations we can construct.  Please email the above
information to -

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

If there are any questions please feel free to contact me at 303-684-4706.

Thanks

Bill Lynn

Secretary

SNIA IP Storage Forum

#### att1.htm has been deleted (was saved in repository My Attachments
Repository ->(Document link: Link to the attachment in the repository))
from this note on 11 June 2001 by Julian Satran

---

From: "Eddy Quicksall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 17:32:04 -0400

Can someone give us a pointer to the new op/codes?

Eddy