Subject: draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-reqmts-04.txt - Informal Last Call

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 21:54:31 -0400

Comments arising from the previous Informal Last Call
of the iSCSI requirements draft have been addressed
in the latest version,

draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-reqmts-04.txt

It is intended to submit this draft to the IESG for publication
as an Informational RFC.  This message announces an informal
2 week WG Last Call for this draft, mostly to check that
the changes correctly address the issues with the previous
version.  This Last Call will end on June 29th.

Thanks,
--David 

---------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
EMC Corporation, 42 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 435-1000 x75140     FAX: +1 (508) 497-8500
[email-masked]       Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
---------------------------------------------------