Subject: UNH FCIP Plugfest

From: Glen Shok <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 13:54:48 -0700

Attached is the proposed test plan for the FCIP portion of the UNH Plugfest
to be held the week of July 16, 2001.
The goal is to test interoperability of FCIP equipment with available Fibre
Channel Switches and IP Switches/Routers.

There will also be analyzers available to simulate packet loss, congestion
and traffic.

We are still looking for participants for this event, please register below.

Also, please send me an e-mail if you plan to attend, or are a FC/GigE
vendor and wish to pony up some gear.

Information on the plugfest can be found at
 <http://www.iol.unh.edu/consortiums/iscsi/jul01gtp.html>
http://www.iol.unh.edu/consortiums/iscsi/jul01gtp.html.

If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Thank you,

Glen Shok
Product Manager
SAN Valley Systems
[email-masked]
Desk: 1.408.626.1220
Cell  : 1.650.814.5921