Subject: Re: iSCSI: reason codes

From: "Julian Satran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 07:58:18 +0300

snack rejected - Julo

"Eddy Quicksall" <[email-masked]> on 27-07-2001 23:13:43

Please respond to "Eddy Quicksall" <[email-masked]>

To:   Julian Satran/Haifa/IBM@IBMIL
cc:   [email-masked]
Subject:  iSCSI: reason codes

Section "2.4.3 Response" says:

  0x05 - Command in progress

But the table says
  | Code| Reason | with SCSI CHECK CONDITION |
  +-----+----------------+---------------------------+
|0x05 | SNACK rejected | ASC = 0x47 ASCQ = 0x03 |

Which "0x05" is correct?

[email-masked]

---

From: "Eddy Quicksall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 10:50:01 -0400

Then it seems the words "Code", "response codes " and "service response
codes" are confusing when used within the same context. Since one would
assume they mean the same thing.

As worded, "Code" and "response codes" apparently do not refer to the
"service response codes" given a few lines earlier. 0x01-0x04 do but 0x05
does not.

Can you change the wording to make that clear?