Subject: new iSCSI draft 07.txt

From: "Julian Satran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 11:37:30 +0300

On  behalf of a group of authors from several organizations as part of the
IPS working group  I submit a revision of an IETF-draft for immediate
publication. It specifies iSCSI - a SCSI Over TCP protocol and the file
name is "draft-ietf-ips-iSCSI-07.txt".  It completely replaces
"draft-ietf-ips-iSCSI-06.txt".

The draft can be found at:

http://www.haifa.il.ibm.com/satran/ips/draft-ietf-ips-iSCSI-07.txt

Julian Satran - IBM Research Laboratory at Haifa

---

From: Sanjay Goyal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 18:03:27 -0400

Hi
 It is regarding Rev7.0, 
   6.1 Standard connection state diagram

  The transition condition from S12 to S13 seems illogical to me. After both
sides close the connection, should not the state be S1.
  to me either the condition T18 is not correct or the transition to S13 is
not correct.
 Please clarify the issue.

Regards
Sanjay Goyal