Subject: FCIP: FCIP Discovery design team

From: "Elizabeth Rodriguez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 16:58:26 -0400

Hello all,

Last week, it was announced that a new design team would be forming to
address FCIP discovery. David and I received responses to that email
from 5 people.  The following group will be tasked with producing the
initial draft of the discovery document:

Dave Peterson, Cisco
Todd Sperry, Adaptec
Ravi Natarajan, Lightsand Communications
Bob Snively, Brocade
Venkat Rangan, Rhapsody Networks

Dave Peterson will be editor of this document.
Murali Rajagopal, TC for FCIP, will work with the group in the role of
technical coordinator, providing assistance as needed.

As per usual IETF procedures, the draft submitted by this group will be
reviewed by the IPS WG, and its acceptability/suitability will be
subject to IPS WG consensus call.

Thanks,

Elizabeth Rodriguez
David Black
IPS WG Co-chairs

BTW:  The above are the only people I received notice of interest from.
If anyone else responded to the initial email, please let me know. --
Elizabeth