Subject: UNH iSCSI draft 6 initiator and target implementations available

From: Anshul Chadda <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 14:53:53 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all:
We are releasing our draft 6 initiator and target emulator implementations
to everybody under GPL.

The initiator and target implementations are available as a zipped tar
file, iscsi_ver_6.08.tgz and can be downloaded from the UNH iSCSI
consortium
web-site at http://www.iol.unh.edu/consortiums/iscsi/  under "iSCSI
Implementations".

Thanks,
Anshul      

----------------------------------------------------------------------
iSCSI Consortium
InterOperability Lab
Rm 201, Jere A. Chase Ocean Engg. Bldg
24 Colovis Road
Durham, NH 03824-3525
Tel:603-862-1908
----------------------------------------------------------------------