Subject: Announcement: IPS interim meeting August 27-28 -- FC related drafts and Security (iSCSI/FCIP/iFCP)

From: "Elizabeth Rodriguez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 16:37:06 -0400

All,

An interim meeting of the IPS working group will be held on August 27
and 28 in Irvine, CA.

Due to a conflict with T11 the week of August 5th, the FC related drafts
will not be addressed in London.
Thus, we will be holding an interim meeting to cover those drafts.

On Monday, August 27, the FC related drafts will be discussed.  This
will include FCIP, iFCP, and related MIBs.

In addition, more time is needed to discuss the area of Security. This
discussion should be of interest to iSCSI, FCIP and iFCP.
Security discussions will be held on Tuesday, August 28.

The agenda for this meeting will be posted in late July/early August.
Plan to meet from 8am-6pm each day.

This meeting is being cosponsored by LightSand Communications, Vixel and
Gadzoox Networks
Hotel information is as follows:

Marriott Irvine John Wayne Airport
18000 Von Karman Avenue
Irvine, CA 92612

Phone: 949-553-0100

Single or Double Room rate for Aug 26 night and Aug 27 night: $99/night
Cut-off  Date: July 30
Name of Event: IETF Meeting

Parking is $9/day.  Shuttle service to/from John Wayne Airport (SNA) is
provided.

Please let me know if you plan on attending, and which days.

Thanks,

Elizabeth