Subject: Preliminary London Agenda

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 13:10:20 -0400

This will become a final agenda in the next few days.
Comments to me, quickly please.

Also, a reminder to all presenters - meeting time in
London is NOT for presentations.  ASSUME that your
audience has read the draft and use the time to address
open issues.

Thanks,
--David

IETF IP Storage (IPS) Working Group
London IETF Meeting, August 5-10, 2001
-------------------------------------------

CHAIRS:
	David Black <[email-masked]>
	Elizabeth Rodriguez <[email-masked]>

PRELIMINARY AGENDA: SUBJECT TO CHANGE

NOTE: The London IETF meetings conflict with T11 meetings (T11 is the
standards
	organization for Fibre Channel).  Therefore the IP Storage Working
Group will
	not be able to work on the FCIP or iFCP protocols or related items
in London.

INTERIM MEETING: August 27-28, Orange County, CA, USA
	Main topics will be Fibre Channel related protocols (FCIP and iFCP)
and
	Security for all IPS protocols (iSCSI, FCIP, and iFCP).  An
announcement
	with location and additional details is available at:
		http://www.pdl.cmu.edu/mailinglists/ips/mail/msg05297.html

---- Monday, August 6, 1930-2200 ----

- Agenda Bashing and Administrivia (10 min)

- iSCSI Plugfest Results and Discussion (30 min)

- iSCSI Security (40 min)
	draft-black-ips-iscsi-security-00.txt

	NOTE: This draft covers both security requirements and SRP keying.
	Use of IKE for keying and considerations for selecting ESP
algorithms
	(authentication and encryption) for iSCSI will also be discussed.

- iSCSI Framing Mechanism Requirements (30 min)
	draft-ietf-tsvwg-tcp-ulp-frame-00.txt

	NOTE: The contents of this draft will be discussed in TSVWG.  This
IPS WG
		time is to discuss iSCSI requirements for use of these
mechanisms.
			
- iSCSI (40 min)
	draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-07.txt

	Includes Error Recovery

---- Tuesday, August 21, 0900-1130 ----

- Agenda Bashing and Administrivia (5 min)

- iSCSI [continued] (85 minutes)
	draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-07.txt

	Includes opportunities for simplification.

- iSCSI Naming and Discovery Requirements (30 min)
	draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-name-disc-02.txt

	Includes mapping of SAM-2 SCSI abstractions to iSCSI and
consequences.

- iSCSI MIB (10 min)
	draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-mib-02.txt

	UML model diagram available at:
	
ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/mbakke/iscsi/Visio-ietf-iscsi-uml-model-02.pdf
	Table structure diagram available at:
	
ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/mbakke/iscsi/Visio-ietf-iscsi-mib-structure-02.pdf

- Use of SLP and iSNS with ISCSI (20 min)
	draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-slp-01.txt
	draft-ietf-ips-isns-04.txt

DESCRIPTION:

	The IP Storage WG works on using IP-based networks to transport
block storage
	traffic.  See http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/ips-charter.html