Subject: iSCSI: Text Keys

From: "Harbin, Donald B" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 16:30:21 -0700

two questions:
1) section 2.8.5: "Some basic key=value pairs are described in Appendix A
and D. All of these keys, except for the X- extension format, MUST be
supported by iSCSI initiators and targets."
This led me on a hunt to find the "other" basic pairs.  I don't beleive
there are any others after reviewing the spec(s). Thus, my question.  Are
there "other" (excluding the X- extensions) basic pairs defined somewhere
else?  If not, I would like the group to consider rewording the above to be
more absolute.
                   "ALL basic key=value pairs are DEFINED in Appendix A and
D."
2) App D #'s 12 & 17 both have the same name {TargetAddress}.  Is it
possible to either combine them OR give them unique names?
thanks don

---

From: "Julian Satran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 09:34:01 +0300

comments in text - Julo

"Harbin, Donald B" <[email-masked]>@ece.cmu.edu on 25-08-2001
02:30:21

Please respond to "Harbin, Donald B" <[email-masked]>

Sent by:  [email-masked]

To:   "Ietf-Ips (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
cc:
Subject:  iSCSI: Text Keys

two questions:
+++ will consider it +++

+++ TargetAddress now (08) appears only in SendTargets  +++