Subject: iSCSI: Target Transfer Tag

From: Sukha Ghosh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 14:00:01 -0400

Hi,

As I understood reading the specs, the Target Transfer Tag is supplied by
Target through R2T packets in the case of write command from Initiator (W
bit set) for solicited data transfer. In the case of unsolicited data
packets from Initiator through SCSI Data-Out, what should be the value of
Target Transfer Tag field in the SCSI Data-Out header? Would it be the
reserved value of 0xffffffff ?

---

From: "Julian Satran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 18:43:52 +0300

Yes - the reserved value.  Julo

Sukha Ghosh <[email-masked]>@ece.cmu.edu on 11-08-2001 21:00:01

Please respond to Sukha Ghosh <[email-masked]>

Sent by:  [email-masked]

To:   [email-masked]
cc:
Subject:  iSCSI: Target Transfer Tag

Hi,