Subject: AHSLength

From: Sanjay Goyal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 15:43:44 -0400

Hi
 as per 2.2.3.2 in iSCSI draft version 7.0
  AHSLength is length in bytes of the AHS 
        excluding AHSType and AHSLength (not including padding).
   It doesnot mention any thing about byte-3 in 1st (32-bit)WORD (address
0).
 
 if we look at the example for BI-DI the AHSLength is 5 which includes the
byte-3 in 1st WORD 
       whereas
 if we look at the example for Extended CDB the AHSLength is CDB-16, it
seems as if the byte-3 of 1st WORD is not counted in AHSLength. The reason
for length to be CDB-16, I assume is because the BHS has first 16 bytes of
the CDB.

I am not clear on whether we will include byte-3 of 1st WORD in the
AHSLength or not.

Regards
Sanjay Goyal