Subject: Re: 08 Comment

From: "Julian Satran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 05:58:51 +0300

Dave,

The input sequence is "undifferentiated" and the target should know what to
resend.
I will add the following statement to 2.2.2.3 to clarify this point.

For bidirectional commands the target uses the DataSN/R2TSN to sequence
Data-In and R2T PDUs in one continuous sequence (undifferentiated).

Julo

                    Dave Sheehy                                                                    
                    <[email-masked]       To:     [email-masked] (IETF IP SAN Reflector)    
                    ilent.com>                  cc:                                                
                    Sent by:                    Subject:     08 Comment                            
                    [email-masked]                                                          

                    09-10-01 09:17                                                                 
                    Please respond to                                                              
                    Dave Sheehy                                                                    

For, 3.16.1

> 0-Data/R2T SNACK - requesting retransmission of a Data-In or R2T PDU

In the case of a bidirectionalble command, how does one interpret this
field? Is it for data or R2T?

Dave