Subject: IPS-All: Internet-Draft Cutoff Dates for Salt Lake City, Utah

From: "Elizabeth Rodriguez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 13:03:37 -0400

Hi all,

The cutoff dates for drafts to be considered at the Salt Lake City
meeting have been posted.

Nov 14 @ 5pm EST is the cutoff for all NEW drafts (e.g. those ending in
-00)
Nov 21 @ 5pm EST is the cutoff for all revision drafts.

These are both Wednesdays.  I am assuming the Wed dates were selected
because of Thanksgiving, which falls on Nov 22.

Thanks,

Elizabeth

-----Original Message-----
From: Internet-Drafts Administrator [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2001 9:43 AM
To: IETF-Announce; @[email-masked]
Subject: Internet-Draft Cutoff Dates for Salt Lake City, Utah 

NOTE: There are two (2) Internet-Draft Cutoff dates

November 14th: Cutoff for Initial Submissions (new documents)

All initial submissions(-00) must be submitted by Friday,
November 14th, 17:00 US-EST. Initial submissions received after this
time
will NOT be made available in the Internet-Drafts directory, and will
have
to be resubmitted.

As before, all initial submissions (-00.txt) with a filename beginning
with a draft-ietf MUST be approved by the appropriate WG Chair prior to
processing and announcing. WG Chair approval must be received by
Monday, November 19th.

Please do NOT wait until the last minute to submit.

Be advised: NO placeholders. Updates to initial submissions received
            the week of November 14th will NOT be accepted.

November 21st: FINAL Internet-Draft Cutoff

All revised Internet-Draft submissions must be submitted by Friday,
November 21st, 2001 at 17:00 US-EST. Internet-Drafts received after this
time
will NOT be announced NOR made available in the Internet-Drafts
Directories.

We will begin accepting Internet-Draft submissions the week of the
meeting, though announcements will NOT be sent until the IETF meeting
is over.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Please do not hesitate
to contact us if you have any questions or concenrs.

FYI: These and other significant dates can be found at
      http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_52.html