Subject: FW: REMINDER - Internet-Draft Cutoff Dates for Salt Lake City, Utah

From: "Elizabeth Rodriguez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 23:46:30 -0500

Reminder on the cutoff dates for Salt Lake City.

Next Wed, Nov 14 at 5pm EST is the cutoff for any previously unpublished
drafts.  That is any draft ending in -00.
Wed, Nov 21 at 5PM EST is the cutoff for all other drafts.

Although the cutoff is at 5pm EST, please try to send in prior to the
last minute.
We have had drafts held up in mail queues for several hours, and have
had people forget the time zone conversion, and ended up submitting late
drafts.  Please take this into consideration when submitting.

Thanks,

Elizabeth

-----Original Message-----
From: Internet-Drafts Administrator [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 9:02 AM
To: IETF-Announce; @[email-masked]
Subject: REMINDER - Internet-Draft Cutoff Dates for Salt Lake City, Utah

NOTE: There are two (2) Internet-Draft Cutoff dates

November 14th: Cutoff for Initial Submissions (new documents)

All initial submissions(-00) must be submitted by Wednesday,
November 14th, 17:00 US-EST. Initial submissions received after this
time
will NOT be made available in the Internet-Drafts directory, and will
have
to be resubmitted.

As before, all initial submissions (-00.txt) with a filename beginning
with a draft-ietf MUST be approved by the appropriate WG Chair prior to
processing and announcing. WG Chair approval must be received by
Monday, November 19th.

Please do NOT wait until the last minute to submit.

Be advised: NO placeholders. Updates to initial submissions received
            the week of November 14th will NOT be accepted.

November 21st: FINAL Internet-Draft Cutoff

All revised Internet-Draft submissions must be submitted by Wednesday,
November 21st, 2001 at 17:00 US-EST. Internet-Drafts received after this
time
will NOT be announced NOR made available in the Internet-Drafts
Directories.

We will begin accepting Internet-Draft submissions the week of the
meeting, though announcements will NOT be sent until the IETF meeting
is over.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Please do not hesitate
to contact us if you have any questions or concenrs.

FYI: These and other significant dates can be found at
      http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_52.html