Subject: iSCSI:connection recovery algorithms in draft-09

From: "Subrahmanya Sastry K.V" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 17:29:45 +0530

Hello,

In the connection recovery algorithms ( Appendix G of iscsi-09 draft),
the connection states have been mentioned as ASYNC-MSG_RCVD,
RECOVERY_START, XPT_CLEANUP( which were defined in draft-08).
But these states are not referred to in draft-09 anywhere else though
they exactly map to certain states defined in draft-09. I feel its
better to
modify their names to the appropriate states defined in draft-09 to make

them more readable.

Comments ?

-Sastry

---

From: "Mallikarjun C." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 09:31:59 -0800

Sastry,

Thank you for pointing out, it was my editing oversight.  I will fix them.
--
Mallikarjun

Mallikarjun Chadalapaka
Networked Storage Architecture
Network Storage Solutions Organization
Hewlett-Packard MS 5668 
Roseville CA 95747