Subject: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ips-isns-mib-00.txt

From: "Elizabeth Rodriguez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 23:15:07 -0500

It has been brought to my attention that for some reason, the I-D Action
announcements for recently posted drafts have not been showing up on the
IPS reflector.  

I am trying to determine why these announcements have not made it
through, and am forwarding copies to the list for now.

Thanks,

Elizabeth

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2001 6:06 AM
To: IETF-Announce; @[email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ips-isns-mib-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Storage Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Definitions of Managed Objects for iSNS
(Internet 
                          Storage Name Service)
	Author(s)	: K. Gibbons, J. Tseng, C. Monia, T. McSweeney
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ips-isns-mib-00.txt
	Pages		: 45
	Date		: 15-Oct-01
	
This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it defines a basic set of managed objects for SNMP-
based monitoring and management of an internet Storage Name Service
(iSNS).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-isns-mib-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the
message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ips-isns-mib-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-isns-mib-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Dave Nagle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 06:33:01 -0500

(Internet=20
=09

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to=20
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the
message.

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html=20
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
=09
	=09
	=09

- ------_=_NextPart_001_01C16679.9E005C4F
Content-Type: application/octet-stream;
	name="ATT861731.TXT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Description: ATT861731.TXT
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="ATT861731.TXT"

Q29udGVudC1UeXBlOiBNZXNzYWdlL0V4dGVybmFsLWJvZHk7DQoJYWNjZXNzLXR5cGU9Im1haWwt
c2VydmVyIjsNCglzZXJ2ZXI9Im1haWxzZXJ2QGlldGYub3JnIg0KDQpDb250ZW50LVR5cGU6IHRl
eHQvcGxhaW4NCkNvbnRlbnQtSUQ6CTwyMDAxMTAxNTEzMzQ0NC5JLURAaWV0Zi5vcmc+DQoNCkVO
Q09ESU5HIG1pbWUNCkZJTEUgL2ludGVybmV0LWRyYWZ0cy9kcmFmdC1pZXRmLWlwcy1pc25zLW1p
Yi0wMC50eHQNCg==

- ------_=_NextPart_001_01C16679.9E005C4F
Content-Type: application/octet-stream;
	name="draft-ietf-ips-isns-mib-00.URL"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Description: draft-ietf-ips-isns-mib-00.URL
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="draft-ietf-ips-isns-mib-00.URL"

W0ludGVybmV0U2hvcnRjdXRdDQpVUkw9ZnRwOi8vZnRwLmlldGYub3JnL2ludGVybmV0LWRyYWZ0
cy9kcmFmdC1pZXRmLWlwcy1pc25zLW1pYi0wMC50eHQNCg==

- ------_=_NextPart_001_01C16679.9E005C4F--

------- End of Forwarded Message