Subject: iSCSI: What can go on during a text negotiation?

From: "Eddy Quicksall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 12:09:06 -0500

Can anything go on during a text negotiation? I.e., does the I/O continue as
normal if a text request is sent but the text response has not been sent
yet? Or, if a multi-message parameter negotiation is going on but it has not
finished yet.

Eddy

---

From: "Julian Satran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 03:57:20 +0200

As our thinking stands today - anything but another text negotiation on the
same connection. Julo

                    "Eddy Quicksall"                                                                      
                    <Eddy_Quicksall@iv       To:     "ips@ece. cmu. edu \(E-mail\)"                       
                    ivity.com>                <[email-masked]>                                           
                    Sent by:                 cc:                                                          
                    [email-masked].       Subject:     iSCSI: What can go on                           
                    edu                       during a text negotiation?                                  

                    19-12-01 19:09                                                                        

Can anything go on during a text negotiation? I.e., does the I/O continue
as normal if a text request is sent but the text response has not been sent
yet? Or, if a multi-message parameter negotiation is going on but it has
not finished yet.

Eddy