Subject: iFCP Revision 9

From: Charles Monia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 16:44:33 -0800

Colleagues:

This note announces the submission of iFCP revision 9 to the IETF archive.

This version corrects editorial errors in revision 8, some of which are
terminology changes that were not properly reflected throughout the
document.  Since this version is otherwise technically complete, it was felt
that a revision to eliminate inconsistent, incorrect or obsolete terms was
essential.

Pending the announcement of availability from the IETF archive, this
revision can be obtained from:

ftp://ftp.t11.org/t11/member/incoming/02-023v1.txt
ftp://ftp.t11.org/t11/member/incoming/02-023v1.pdf -- version with markups
visible

The release notes are archived at:

ftp://ftp.t11.org/t11/docs/02-028v0.txt
ftp://ftp.t11.org/t11/docs/02-028v0.pdf.

After 1/25, iFCP will be available from:

ftp://ftp.t11.org/t11/docs/02-023v1.txt
ftp://ftp.t11.org/t11/docs/02-023v1.pdf

Charles Monia
Senior Technology Consultant
Nishan Systems
email: [email-masked]
voice: (408) 519-3986
fax:   (408) 435-8385