Subject: FCIP: Minutes of Authors conf call 1/23/02

From: "Murali Rajagopal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 09:06:24 -0800

FCIP Authors conf call 1/23/02
Minutes submitted by Anil Rijhsinghani, McDATA

Attendees:
Ralph Weber
Milan Merhar
Brian Forbes
Bill Krieg
Murali Rajagopal
Raj Bhagwat
Larry Lamers
Andy Helland
Jim Nelson
Neil Wanamaker
Bob Snively
Bret Ketchum
Venkat Rangan
Anil Rijhsingani

1. FCIP Protocol draft-ietf-ips-fcovertcpip-08.txt has been submitted to I-D
office. This will be reviewed during the face-to-face meeting at Huntington
Beach with a goal to sending the document out for last call and advancement.
Any issues that would hold that up needs to be brought up at that time.

2. This latest version contains all agreed updates for security and is
synchronized with the IPS security framework draft.

3. FCIP MIB draft-ietf-ips-fcip-mib-01.txt has been submitted to I-D office.
This document contains: updated FCIP model; representation of FCIP device
containing multiple FCIP entities; decoupled from FC management framework
MIB for time being; specified static FCIP configuration table; removed
TCP-specific counters; added "Relationships to other MIBs" listing other
MIBs assumed as implemented.