Subject: iFCP Revision 9 Review

From: Charles Monia <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 21:30:11 -0800

Colleagues:

Aside from anticipated changes related to security, the co-authors believe
that, with revision 9, the iFCP spec is done and otherwise ready for the
'last call' process.  With that in mind, the co-authors invite a careful
review of the spec prior to the formal start of the process.

URLs for this Internet-Draft are:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-ifcp-09.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-ifcp-09.pdf -- version
with markups visible

The release notes for revisions 8 and 9 are archived at:

ftp://ftp.t11.org/t11/member/incoming/02-028v1.txt
ftp://ftp.t11.org/t11/member/incoming/02-028v1.pdf

By 1/29, these will be moved to 

ftp://ftp.t11.org/t11/docs/02-028v1.txt
ftp://ftp.t11.org/t11/docs/02-028v1.pdf.

Charles Monia
Senior Technology Consultant
Nishan Systems
email: [email-masked]
voice: (408) 519-3986
fax:   (408) 435-8385