Subject: IscsiSessionStatsEntry MIB OBject contents

From: Gwendal Grignou <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 11:54:15 -0800

Hello,

I have some questions regarding the contents of IscsiSessionStatsEntry :

    iscsiSsnRspPdus :     "The count of Response PDUs that flowed on this 
session instance."
    Does it mean only SCSI response PDUs, or does it include "Login 
Response", "Task Managment Response",
    ... (almost everything but Data In and Data Out PDUs)?

    iscsiSsnCmdPdus :   "The count of Command PDUs that flowed on this 
session instance."
    Does it mean SCSI Command PDUs only or does it include "Login Request", 
"Task Managment Request", ...

    iscsiSsnTxDataOctets :  "The count of data octets that were transmitted by
        the local iSCSI node on this session instance."
    Does it means only Data sent for SCSI command (Immediate Data and Data 
Out), or all payload
    sent with any iSCSI request (including Nop Out) ?

    Same symetric question for iscsiSsnRxDataOctets.

Regards,

Gwendal.