Subject: SAN Switch Topology Options: A Free White Paper from TidalWire

From: "TidalWire" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 18:11:25 -0500

SAN Topology Options for Switches and Directors 
Free white paper <http://www.tidalwire.com/Topology/>  from TidalWire 

SAN Switches and Directors are very different types of products geared
to very different user environments. Common wisdom tells us that
switches are designed for smaller SANs, directors are designed for
larger. Is this always the case?

This new paper by storage author and consultant, Marc Farley, discusses
basic SAN topologies that can be built with switches and directors while
contrasting their relative advantages.

Enhance your Switch vs Director knowledge today by downloading SAN
Topology Options for Switches and Directors
<http://www.tidalwire.com/topology/> . The paper is free and available
now, only from TidalWire.

As your total SAN distribution partner, TidalWire features a wide
variety of switches and directors as well as other products and services
from top industry vendors. For more information, call 877-574-7600 or go
to http://www.tidalwire.com.

TidalWire <http://www.tidalwire.com> 
Worldwide Sales, Toll-free: 877-574-7600 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  
www.tidalwire.com <http://www.tidalwire.com>  

If you received this email as a forward and would like to be added to
our email list, please respond to [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  with "SUBSCRIBE" in the subject line. 

If you wish to stop receiving future emails from TidalWire, please
respond to [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
with "REMOVE" in the subject line.