Subject: iFCP: Revision 10 available with PDF bookmarks

From: Charles Monia <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 13:51:39 -0800

Hi:

Since I did not receive a copy of the following message from the IPS
reflector, I assume it got lost enroute. Therefore, I am sending an updated
version.  Apologies to anyone receiving multiple copies.

Charles
============================================================
Hi:

For the convenience of reviewers, the PDF version of iFCP revision 10 has
been rebuilt with PDF bookmarks.  The reformatted version is available from
the T11 archive at:

ftp://ftp.t11.org/t11/docs/02-023v3.pdf

For consistency, a version of the text file with the same file name is
available from:

ftp://ftp.t11.org/t11/docs/02-023v3.txt

The official versions are those available from the IETF archive at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-ifcp-10.pdf and
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-ifcp-10.txt

Thanks,
Charles