Subject: iSCSI: state transition slides for rev11

From: "Mallikarjun C." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 12:37:21 -0800

All:

Please find the state transition slides for the iSCSI rev11 draft 
at:

http://storage-arch.hp.com/iscsi_states_rev11.pdf

The changes are minor -
- Added Logout timeout to the event set causing T17, and removed the 
  "session close" event from the event set for T6. Changed "status class"
   to "Status-Class".
- Added a new transition N11 to target session state diagram, to address 
   the session reinstatement event. Enhancing the event set for N3(T) and 
   N6(I & T) with this event. Adding the same event to the event sets 
   for target transitions T8, T13, T15, T16, T17, T18, and M2 (I & T).
- Used the new "session closure" and "session failure" terminology defined
   in draft rev11.

The ASCII versions of the same are in rev11.
--
Mallikarjun

Mallikarjun Chadalapaka
Networked Storage Architecture
Network Storage Solutions Organization
Hewlett-Packard MS 5668 
Roseville CA 95747