Subject: IPS-ALL: WG LAST CALL -- iFCP (Deadline: 8am March 18)

From: "Elizabeth G. Rodriguez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 00:20:41 -0600

All,

We would like to announce IPS Working Group Last call for the Fibre
Channel Frame Encapsulation Document.

Details:

Document:  iFCP - A Protocol for Internet Fibre Channel Storage
Networking

URL to TXT version:
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-ifcp-10.txt>
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-ifcp-10.txt         

URL to PDF version:
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-ifcp-10.pdf>
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-ifcp-10.pdf      

Last call period: 2 Weeks

Submit comments no later than: Monday, March 18, 2002, 8am EST

Editor: Charles Monia - [email-masked]

Please submit editorial comments directly to Charles, with copy to David
Black ( <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]), Elizabeth
Rodriguez( <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]) and Franco Travostino(
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]) Submit
technical comments to the IPS mailing list ( <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked])

Editorial comments may be resolved directly by the editor of the
document, but any technical issues must be discussed on the IPS
reflector.

Thanks

Elizabeth Rodriguez & David Black

IPS co-chairs