Subject: IP Storage (ips) DRAFT Minneapolis Agenda

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 23:22:05 -0500

IETF IP Storage (IPS) Working Group
Minneapolis IETF Meeting, March 17-21, 2002
-------------------------------------------

CHAIRS:
	David L. Black <[email-masked]>
	Elizabeth Rodriguez <[email-masked]>

AGENDA: SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Announcement:  Most drafts aside from the MIBs are near (or already in)
Working Group Last Call.  Everyone is encouraged to review all the
documents, prior to the meeting and:
1)    provide editorial feedback directly to the editors/authors
2)    bring up any remaining/outstanding issues immediately on the
reflector.

---- Monday, March 18, 1930-2200 ----

- Agenda Bashing and Administrivia (5 min)
	- BLUE SHEETS
	- NOTE WELL

- Security (25 min)
	draft-ietf-ips-security-11.txt	

- FC Encapsulation (10 min)
	draft-ietf-ips-fcencapsulation-06.txt,.pdf

	Draft is in WG Last Call, which closes prior to this meeting.
	Discuss any issues raised in WG Last Call.

- FCIP (25 min)
	draft-ietf-ips-fcovertcipip-09.txt,.pdf

	Draft is in WG Last Call, which closes prior to this meeting.
	Discuss any issues raised in WG Last Call.

- SLP and FCIP (5 min)
	draft-ietf-ips-fcip-slp-01.txt

	Status update.

- FCIP MIB (5 min)
	draft-ietf-ips-fcip-mib-01.txt

	Status update.

- iFCP (10 min)
	draft-ietf-ips-ifcp-10.txt,.pdf

	Draft is in WG Last Call, which closes prior to this meeting.
	Discuss any issues raised in WG Last Call.

- iFCP MIB (5 min)
	draft-ietf-ips-ifcp-mib-00.txt

	Status update

- iSNS (10 min)
	draft-ietf-ips-isns-08.txt

	Status update. The related draft-tseng-dhc-isnsoption-00.txt
	requests allocation of a DHC option code for iSNS, and will be
	discussed in the DHC WG.

- iSNS MIB (5 min)
	draft-ietf-ips-isns-mib-01.txt

	Status update

- FC Management MIB (15 min)
	draft-ietf-ips-fcmgmt-mib-01.txt

- Sheinwald iSCSI CRC draft recommendation (5 min)
	draft-sheinwald-iscsi-crc-01.txt

	The authors would like the IPS WG to recommend publication of this
	draft (or a revised version) as an informational RFC, based on the
	useful information it contains that helped the WG decide which CRC
	to use for iSCSI.  This draft is on the agenda primarily to solicit
	this recommendation; no change to the iSCSI CRC is planned.

- iSCSI Plugfest Report and Discussion (25 min)

	Results from most recent iSCSI plugfest.

---- Tuesday, March 19, 1545-1800 ----

- Agenda Re-Bashing and Administrivia (5 min)

- SCSI MIB (25 min)
	draft-ietf-ips-scsi-mib-02.txt
		Structure diagram available at:
ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/mbakke/ips/scsi-mib/Visio-scsi-uml-model-01.pdf
		Diagram showing relationships among SCSI family of MIBS
available at:
ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/mbakke/ips/scsi-mib/Visio-scsi-mib-family-01.pdf

- iSCSI (20 min)
	draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-11.txt

	Any and all remaining issues.

- iSCSI SRP Intellectual Property Rights (40 min)

	Report on known status of IPR issues for SRP, and discussion of
	requirement level (MUST/SHOULD/MAY) for SRP. 

- iSCSI Boot (5 min)
	draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-boot-05.txt

	Status update.

- iSCSI Naming and Discovery Requirements (15 min)
	draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-name-disc-05.txt

	This draft is now intended to become a standards track RFC.
	This agenda item will include discussion of whether to move
normative
	text from this draft to main iSCSI draft, in which case this draft
	will become an informational RFC.

- iSCSI stringprep (5 min)
	draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-string-prep-00.txt

	Status update.

- iSCSI MIB and IP Storage User Identity MIB (10 min)
	draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-mib-04.txt
	draft-ietf-ips-auth-mib-00.txt

	Status updates and relationships to each other and to SCSI MIB.
		Table structure diagrams available at:
ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/mbakke/ips/iscsi-mib/working/Visio-ietf-iscsi-uml-mod
el-04.pdf
ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/mbakke/ips/auth-mib/Visio-ietf-ips-auth-mib-00.pdf

- Use of SLP and iSNS with iSCSI (10 min)
	draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-slp-03.txt
	draft-ietf-ips-isns-08.txt

	Status updates

DESCRIPTION:

	The IP Storage WG works on using IP-based networks to transport
block storage
	traffic.  See http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/ips-charter.html

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 15:59:53 -0500

I made a cut/paste mistake on this.  Elizabeth Rodriguez's
correct email address is [email-masked], as she
is no longer with Lucent.

Sorry,
--David
---------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
EMC Corporation, 42 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 249-6449 *NEW*      FAX: +1 (508) 497-8500
[email-masked]         Cell: +1 (978) 394-7754
---------------------------------------------------

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 11:22 PM
> To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: IP Storage (ips) DRAFT Minneapolis Agenda
> 
> 

- iSCSI (20 min)

- iSCSI Boot (5 min)

	Status update.

	Status update.

	Status updates

DESCRIPTION: