Subject: IPS-ALL: Last Call on documents; impact on other documents

From: "Elizabeth G. Rodriguez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 00:29:58 -0600

All,

We have just announced last call on 3 documents - FC encapsulation, FCIP
and iFCP.
The deadline for all of these documents is 8am EST March 18.

This is a two week last call period, and the last call period will be
closed prior to the Minneapolis IETF meeting.

David and I, along with technical coordinators Murali Rajagopal (FCIP,
FC encaps) and Franco Travostino(iFCP, FC encaps) request that everyone
read the documents carefully and submit any comments against the
documents as soon as possible.

During the time of last call for these documents, work on other working
group documents, including security and iSCSI should continue.

As mentioned in the interim meeting, we will stagger WG last call for
the various documents.  It is anticipated that other documents will go
to working group last call shortly after this last call period is
completed.

Please direct any questions on the process to David or me, or to the IPS
reflector.

Thanks,

David Black & Elizabeth Rodriguez

IPS co-chairs