Subject: IPS-ALL: WG LAST CALL -- FC Frame Encapsulation (Deadline: 8am March 18)

From: "Elizabeth G. Rodriguez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 00:09:52 -0600

All,

We would like to announce IPS Working Group Last call for the Fibre
Channel Frame Encapsulation Document.

Details:

Document:  FC Frame Encapsulation

URL to TXT version:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-fcencapsulation-06.tx
t

URL to PDF version:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-fcencapsulation-06.pd
f

Last call period: 2 Weeks

Submit comments no later than: Monday, March 18, 2002, 8am EST

Editor: Ralph Weber - [email-masked]

Please submit editorial comments directly to Ralph, with copy to David
Black ([email-masked]), Elizabeth
Rodriguez([email-masked]), Franco
Travostino([email-masked]) and Murali
Rajagopal([email-masked])

Submit technical comments to the IPS mailing list ([email-masked])

Editorial comments may be resolved directly by the editor of the
document, but any technical issues must be discussed on the IPS
reflector.

Thanks

Elizabeth Rodriguez & David Black

IPS co-chairs