Subject: IPS-ALL: WG LAST CALL -- Fibre Channel Over TCP/IP (FCIP) (Deadline: 8am March 18)

From: "Elizabeth G. Rodriguez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 00:18:41 -0600

All,

We would like to announce IPS Working Group Last call for the Fibre
Channel Over TCP/IP (FCIP).

Details:

Document:  Fibre Channel Over TCP/IP (FCIP).

URL to TXT version:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-fcovertcpip-09.txt

URL to PDF version:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-fcovertcpip-09.pdf

Last call period: 2 Weeks

Submit comments no later than: Monday, March 18, 2002, 8am EST

Editor: Ralph Weber - [email-masked]

Please submit editorial comments directly to Ralph, with copy to David
Black ([email-masked]), Elizabeth
Rodriguez([email-masked])and Murali
Rajagopal([email-masked])

Submit technical comments to the IPS mailing list ([email-masked])

Editorial comments may be resolved directly by the editor of the
document, but any technical issues must be discussed on the IPS
reflector.

Thanks

Elizabeth Rodriguez & David Black

IPS co-chairs