Subject: IPS-ALL: Last Call reminder: FC Frame Encapsulation, FCIP, iFCP

From: "Elizabeth G. Rodriguez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 20:43:16 -0600

Hi all,

A reminder about the three documents that are currently in WG last call.
- FC Frame Encapsulation, iFCP and FCIP

The deadline for comments is next Monday, March 18, at 8am EST.

To date, there has been very little in the form of editorial comments on
any of the three documents, and no activity on the reflector (technical
comments).

We encourage everyone to review the documents as soon as possible and
provide any comments on them.

Editorial comments may be resolved directly by the editor of the
document, but any technical issues must be discussed on the IPS
reflector.

Document information summary (from original last call announcements):

FC Encapsulation

----------------------

Document:  FC Frame Encapsulation

URL to TXT version:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-fcencapsulation-06.tx
t

URL to PDF version:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-fcencapsulation-06.pd
f

Last call period: 2 Weeks

Submit comments no later than: Monday, March 18, 2002, 8am EST

Editor: Ralph Weber - [email-masked]

Please submit editorial comments directly to Ralph, with copy to David
Black ([email-masked]), Elizabeth
Rodriguez([email-masked]), Franco
Travostino([email-masked]) and Murali
Rajagopal([email-masked])

Submit technical comments to the IPS mailing list ([email-masked])

FCIP

------

Document:  Fibre Channel Over TCP/IP (FCIP).

URL to TXT version:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-fcovertcpip-09.txt

URL to PDF version:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-fcovertcpip-09.pdf

Last call period: 2 Weeks

Submit comments no later than: Monday, March 18, 2002, 8am EST

Editor: Ralph Weber - [email-masked]

Please submit editorial comments directly to Ralph, with copy to David
Black ([email-masked]), Elizabeth
Rodriguez([email-masked])and Murali
Rajagopal([email-masked])

Submit technical comments to the IPS mailing list ([email-masked])

iFCP:

------ 

Document:  iFCP - A Protocol for Internet Fibre Channel Storage
Networking

URL to TXT version:
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-ifcp-10.txt>
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-ifcp-10.txt         

URL to PDF version:
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-ifcp-10.pdf>
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-ifcp-10.pdf      

Last call period: 2 Weeks

Submit comments no later than: Monday, March 18, 2002, 8am EST

Editor: Charles Monia - [email-masked]

Please submit editorial comments directly to Charles, with copy to David
Black ( <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]), Elizabeth
Rodriguez( <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]) and Franco Travostino(
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]) Submit
technical comments to the IPS mailing list ( <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked])

Thanks,

Elizabeth Rodriguez & David Black

IPS co-chairs