Subject: iSCSI: FW: Last Call: Preparation of Internationalized Strings ( 'stringprep') to Proposed Standard

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 19:34:29 -0400

The stringprep draft that international character support for iSCSI
names depends on has just gone to IETF Last Call, FYI.

--David

-----Original Message-----
From: The IESG [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 11:13 AM
Subject: Last Call: Preparation of Internationalized Strings
('stringprep') to Proposed Standard

The IESG has received a request to consider Preparation of 
Internationalized Strings ('stringprep') 
<draft-hoffman-stringprep-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard.  This has 
been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an IETF Working 
Group.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the 
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by June 4, 2002.

Files can be obtained via 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-stringprep-03.txt