Subject: iSCSI: iSCSI Analyzers

From: "Lee Xing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 17:35:16 -0500

Dear iSCSI colleagues,

Please forgive me if this post is a bit off-topic.  

I'm looking for information on iSCSI analyzers, and would appreciate it if you could tell me which iSCSI analyzer you are using, and what you like/don't like?

Thanks.

Lee

---

From: Bill Studenmund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 17:25:25 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 29 May 2002, Lee Xing wrote:

> I'm looking for information on iSCSI analyzers, and would appreciate
> it if you could tell me which iSCSI analyzer you are using, and what
> you like/don't like?

Ethereal, www.ethereal.com. It's very nice. The latest (CVS) version
supports drafts 8, 9, 11, and 12. Not sure if draft 12 support made most
recent release.

Take care,

Bill