Subject: iSCSI - started countdown to 13 (12-90)

From: "Julian Satran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 15:49:36 +0300

----- Forwarded by Julian Satran/Haifa/IBM on 05/13/2002 03:34 PM -----

Julian Satran
04/10/2002 08:34 PM

        To:     [email-masked]
        cc: 
        From:   Julian Satran/Haifa/IBM@IBMIL
        Subject:        iSCSI - started countdown to 12 (11-94)

Dear colleagues,

I've put on my site (http://www.haifa.il.ibm.com/satran/ips) a "working" version of the draft labeled 12-90.
Only the pdf version (with change bars vs. 12) is available.
It contains only one minor change vs. 12 - decimal encoding is limited to 
64 bit integers.

Open:

Security - what is the MUST in-band authentication

We have an open request to change the function(reason) field position in 
the Logout request for which we have the requester and myself supporting 
it (it is benign and brings more order) and one vocal opponent. Unless I 
hear otherwise from you I will make the change.

The draft includes all the editorial changes collected during our "mockup" 
last-call.

Julo

---

From: "John Hufferd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 10:57:03 -0700

Julian,
Don't forget, you need to reduce the number of authors to 5.

.
.
.
John L. Hufferd
Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
IBM/SSG San Jose Ca
Main Office (408) 256-0403, Tie: 276-0403,  eFax: (408) 904-4688
Home Office (408) 997-6136, Cell: (408) 499-9702
Internet address: [email-masked]

Julian Satran/Haifa/IBM@[email-masked] on 05/13/2002 05:49:36 AM

Sent by:    [email-masked]

To:    [email-masked]
cc:
Subject:    iSCSI - started countdown to 13 (12-90)

----- Forwarded by Julian Satran/Haifa/IBM on 05/13/2002 03:34 PM -----
                                                                           
    Julian                                                                 
    Satran                      To:        [email-masked]                 
                                cc:                                        
    04/10/2002                  From:        Julian Satran/Haifa/IBM@IBMIL 
    08:34 PM                    Subject:        iSCSI - started countdown  
                        to 12 (11-94)                                      

Dear colleagues,

I've put on my site (http://www.haifa.il.ibm.com/satran/ips) a "working"
version of the draft labeled 12-90.
Only the pdf version (with change bars vs. 12) is available.
It contains only one minor change vs. 12 - decimal encoding is limited to
64 bit integers.

Open:

We have an open request to change the function(reason) field position in
the Logout request for which we have the requester and myself supporting it
(it is benign and brings more order) and one vocal opponent. Unless I hear
otherwise from you I will make the change.

Julo