Subject: RE: IPS schedule for Yokohama

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 19:17:00 -0400

> David,
> 
> Can you please comment on the IPS schedule for Yokohama?
> 
> I know that the agenda is open to changes, but a confirmation of
> the IPS meetings in Yokohama and a rough agenda if so, would help.

We're on the agenda:

http://www.ietf.org/meetings/agenda_54.txt

As of this writing, IPS is meeting Monday evening and Tuesday
afternoon.  We requested less time 3.5 hours vs. 5 in the past)
because a lot of our protocols are close to done.

Elizabeth and I will start to work on the IPS agenda in the near
future.

Thanks,
--David
---------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
EMC Corporation, 42 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 249-6449 *NEW*      FAX: +1 (508) 497-8500
[email-masked]         Cell: +1 (978) 394-7754
---------------------------------------------------