Subject: IPS-ALL: WG Last Call on iSCSI

From: "Elizabeth G. Rodriguez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 10:30:38 -0600

All

The IPS WG is announcing WG last call on the iSCSI document.

The document is available at 

Document: iSCSI

TXT Version:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-13.txt

PDF Version:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-13.pdf

Note:  While the PDF and TXT version should be identical, the official
draft is the TXT version.

The working group last call will end at 5pm EST on SUNDAY, June 30.

Editorial comments may be directed directly to the editor, Julian Satran
([email-masked]) with copies to iSCSI Technical coordinator
John Hufferd ([email-masked]) and to your co-chairs Elizabeth
Rodriguez([email-masked]) and David Black
([email-masked])

All technical comments must be resolved directly on the reflector.

NOTE:  Since this draft was announced (informally last Friday and
formally on Tuesday) there have been several comments/threads of
discussion on the reflector.  While none of these discussions are severe
enough to prevent the working group from proceeding with WG last call,
all these comments must be taken as WG Last Call comments and must be
addressed in some manner (including rejection by the WG) during this
last call period.

Elizabeth Rodriguez & David Black,

IPS WG co-chairs

---

From: "Elizabeth G. Rodriguez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 10:43:04 -0600

Correction:  John Hufferd's email address is [email-masked].

Elizabeth Rodriguez

-----Original Message-----
From: Elizabeth G. Rodriguez [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2002 10:31 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: [email-masked]'
Subject: IPS-ALL: WG Last Call on iSCSI

All

Document: iSCSI

TXT Version:

PDF Version:

IPS WG co-chairs