Subject: iSCSI: response reason

From: "Eddy Quicksall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 16:28:58 -0400

Section 6.5 Digest Errors uses the phrase "iSCSI response reason" and refers
to section 9.4.3. But there is no such term used in that section.

There is, however, a term used called "iSCSI service response". But, section
6.5 is not talking about that.

I believe section 6.5 is talking about the heading "reason" that appears in
the 1st column of the table in section 9.4.6.2.

So to clarify things, how about changing the table heading in 9.4.6.2 to say
"iSCSI Condition" and section 6.5 to say "iSCSI Condition (Section 9.4.6.2
Sense Data)?

The term "iSCSI Condition" is also compatible with the same term used in the
2nd paragraph of 9.4.6.2.

Eddy

---

From: "Julian Satran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 18:12:04 +0300

OK - Julo

"Eddy Quicksall" <[email-masked]>
Sent by: [email-masked]
06/06/2002 11:28 PM
Please respond to Eddy

        To:     Julian Satran/Haifa/IBM@IBMIL
        cc:     <[email-masked]>
        Subject:        iSCSI: response reason

Section 6.5 Digest Errors uses the phrase "iSCSI response reason" and 
refers to section 9.4.3. But there is no such term used in that section.
 
There is, however, a term used called "iSCSI service response". But, 
section 6.5 is not talking about that.
 
I believe section 6.5 is talking about the heading "reason" that appears 
in the 1st column of the table in section 9.4.6.2.
 
So to clarify things, how about changing the table heading in 9.4.6.2 to 
say "iSCSI Condition" and section 6.5 to say "iSCSI Condition (Section 
9.4.6.2  Sense Data)?
 
The term "iSCSI Condition" is also compatible with the same term used in 
the 2nd paragraph of 9.4.6.2.
 
Eddy