Subject: IPS-All: Last Call Updates/Yokohoma

From: "Elizabeth G. Rodriguez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 19:03:56 -0600

Hi all,

I have just announced last call for the security draft.

The FCIP and iFCP last calls are scheduled for completion this coming
Monday.

The iSCSI draft 13 has been submitted to the IETF, and last call will be
announced a couple of days after the official announcement hits the
reflector, which I expect will be sometime on Monday or Tuesday.

Two other drafts - FC Mgmt MIB and SCSI MIB are also almost ready for
last call.  That process will likely start some time in July.

Also as a reminder, Yokohoma deadlines for IETF draft submission are
June 24 at 9am EST for -00 drafts and July 1 at 9am EST for all other
drafts.

As David announced earlier this week, a Draft agenda is available at
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/agenda_54.txt and currently IPS is
scheduled to meet Monday evening at 7:30 pm for 2.5 hours and Tuesday
afternoon at 1pm for 1 hour.  But, this is subject to change.  The
agenda will not be finalized until June 21.

Let David or I know of any questions.

Thanks,

Elizabeth Rodriguez