Subject: Target Session Identifying Handle

From: "Mandava Srikanth ( Trainee )" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 12:48:35 +0530

Julian,
 While reading iSCSI-12.txt i came across a paragraph in Section 1 (Page 25)
which says that Target Session Identifying Handle (TSIH) is generated by
target during session establishment.But the remaining paragraph gives us an
impression that it is generated by the initiator.I assume that the TSIH is
generated by the initiator.
 
I think the statement in the paragraph must be changed to "the initiator
generates it during session establishment".

Mandava Srikanth
Mind Tree

---

From: "Julian Satran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 18:15:58 +0300

it is generated by the target and used by the target. The initiator just 
copies it in the header.

Julo

"Mandava Srikanth ( Trainee )" <[email-masked]>
Sent by: [email-masked]
06/07/2002 10:18 AM
Please respond to "Mandava Srikanth ( Trainee )"

        To:     <[email-masked]>
        cc: 
        Subject:        Target Session Identifying Handle

Julian,
 While reading iSCSI-12.txt i came across a paragraph in Section 1 (Page 
25)
which says that Target Session Identifying Handle (TSIH) is generated by
target during session establishment.But the remaining paragraph gives us 
an
impression that it is generated by the initiator.I assume that the TSIH is
generated by the initiator.

Mandava Srikanth
Mind Tree