Subject: iSCSI: CHAP-Slight Re-Phrase!

From: "BURBRIDGE,MATTHEW (HP-UnitedKingdom,ex2)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 14:47:32 +0100

Julian et al,

I may have misinterpreted section "7.2.1 CHAP Considerations" (Third
Paragraph) but may I suggest replacing the word "of" with "by" as it makes
more sense.

Matthew

"Moreover, in this case IKE authentication with group pre-shared
keys SHOULD NOT be used unless it is not essential to protect group
members against off-line dictionary attacks of other members."

"Moreover, in this case IKE authentication with group pre-shared
keys SHOULD NOT be used unless it is not essential to protect group
members against off-line dictionary attacks BY other members."

---

From: "Julian Satran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 18:50:39 +0300

thanks - julo

"BURBRIDGE,MATTHEW (HP-UnitedKingdom,ex2)" <[email-masked]>
Sent by: [email-masked]
06/10/2002 04:47 PM
Please respond to "BURBRIDGE,MATTHEW (HP-UnitedKingdom,ex2)"

        To:     [email-masked]
        cc: 
        Subject:        iSCSI: CHAP-Slight Re-Phrase!

Julian et al,

Matthew

---

From: "Julian Satran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 18:50:39 +0300

thanks - julo

        To:     [email-masked]
        cc: 

Julian et al,

Matthew