Subject: iFCP: IPS WG Last Call for iFCP

From: "Elizabeth G. Rodriguez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 14:46:57 -0600

All,

All issues brought up in the first wg last call for iFCP have now been
addressed.

Resolution to those comments may be found at
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-ifcp-wglcc-00.txt

A new iFCP draft has been made available, and the IPS working group is
announcing a new last call on this draft.

The draft is available at
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-ifcp-11.txt

The comment period for this draft will conclude at 5pm EST on Monday,
June 17.

Comments of an editorial nature should be addressed directly to the
draft editor, Charles Monia ([email-masked]), technical
coordinator Franco Travostino ([email-masked]), as well as
the IPS co-chairs Elizabeth Rodriguez ([email-masked]) and
David Black ([email-masked])

Comments of a technical nature need to be addressed on the IPS WG
mailing list directly.

Please submit comments on this draft as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Elizabeth Rodriguez & David Black, 

IPS WG co-chairs