Subject: IPS schedule for Yokohama

From: "Mallikarjun C." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 11:03:56 -0700

David,

Can you please comment on the IPS schedule for Yokohama?

I know that the agenda is open to changes, but a confirmation of
the IPS meetings in Yokohama and a rough agenda if so, would help.

Thanks.

Mallikarjun

---

From: "Elizabeth G. Rodriguez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 15:20:18 -0600

Hi Mallikarjun,

We have asked for two sessions during Yokohoma.
One 2.5 hour session and one 1 hour session.
The agenda has not yet been set, but since we are trying to get last
calls on several of the drafts, that will factor into the agenda
schedule.
e.g. if the FC base drafts complete last call, and do not need time at
the meeting, then they may only have a few minutes total.  If there are
on the other hand issues that need to be discussed, they would get time
on the agenda.  Same goes for iSCSI and security drafts.

As of right now, not even a tentative schedule has been published to my
knowledge.  One thing that I was told is that IPS would not be meeting
on Friday -- though this is not guaranteed until the schedule is
finalized.

Hope this helps.

Elizabeth
-----Original Message-----
From: Mallikarjun C. [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 12:04 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: IPS schedule for Yokohama

David,

Thanks.

Mallikarjun