Subject: IPS-ALL: WG Last Call on iSCSI (Corrected -- last call cuttoff date Sunday, July 7!)

From: "Elizabeth G. Rodriguez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 10:50:30 -0600

Apologies - I need to get my head on straight this morning.

Here is a corrected iSCSI last call announcement.

The last call period needs to be a minimum of two weeks, and I messed up
the date as well as John's email in the original announcement.

-----Corrected annoucement-----

All

The IPS WG is announcing WG last call on the iSCSI document.

The document is available at 

Document: iSCSI

TXT Version:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-13.txt

PDF Version:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-13.pdf

Note: While the PDF and TXT version should be identical, the official
draft is the TXT version.

Last call period: 2 weeks

The working group last call will end at 5pm EST on SUNDAY, July 7.

Editorial comments may be directed directly to the editor, Julian Satran
([email-masked]) with copies to iSCSI Technical coordinator
John Hufferd ([email-masked]) and to your co-chairs Elizabeth
Rodriguez([email-masked]) and David Black
([email-masked])

All technical comments must be resolved directly on the reflector.

NOTE: Since this draft was announced (informally last Friday and
formally on Tuesday) there have been several comments/threads of
discussion on the reflector.  While none of these discussions are severe
enough to prevent the working group from proceeding with WG last call,
all these comments must be taken as WG Last Call comments and must be
addressed in some manner (including rejection by the WG) during this
last call period.

Elizabeth Rodriguez & David Black,

IPS WG co-chairs