Subject: IPS-ALL: Last call on IPS Security Draft

From: "Elizabeth G. Rodriguez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 18:45:50 -0600

All,

The IPS security draft is now ready for last call.

This draft is normative to all three core IPS protocols - iSCSI, iFCP,
and FCIP.

Details:

Document: Securing Block Storage Protocols over IP

URL: http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-security-13.txt

Last call period: 2 Weeks

Submit comments no later than: Monday, July 1, 2002, 8am EST

Comments editorial in nature may be sent directly to the editor, Bernard
Aboba [[email-masked]], with a copy to the
co-chairs.[[email-masked], [email-masked]]

Technical issues need to be discussed directly on the mailing list
reflector.

Editor:  Bernard Aboba [[email-masked]]

Elizabeth Rodriguez & David Black, 

IPS WG co-chairs