Subject: FC Mgmt mib - buffer credit objects

From: Arvind Prabhudev <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 12:08:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Keith,

Fibre Channel Management MIB: draft-ietf-ips-fcmgmt-mib-02

I had a comment about fcmFLoginBbCredit & fcmISPortClassFCredit objects.
Since, it is possible to have an implementation where the buffer credit is
configurable, I would suggest that we make these 2 objects read-write now
rather than having to deprecate these and create new objects in the
future. We could add a MIN-ACCESS clause of read-only for both these
objects.

thanks,
Arvind

---

From: Keith McCloghrie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 07:19:25 -0700 (PDT)

Arvind,
 
Your suggestion is fine with me, and I haven't seen anybody else object.
So, I propose that we accept it.

Keith.