Subject: IPS-ALL: WG Last Call on "Finding FCIP Entities Using SLPv2"

From: Elizabeth Rodriguez <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 13:43:24 -0700

All,

We would like to announce IPS WG last call on the draft "Finding FCIP
Entities Using SLPv2".
The last call period is for two weeks, ending at 5pm EST on Tuesday,
September 10.

Editorial comments may be directly sent to Dave Peterson ([email-masked]),
with copy to myself ([email-masked]), David Black
([email-masked]) and Murali Rajagopal([email-masked])
Technical comments should be sent to the IPS mailing list for discussion.

Summary:
Draft:  	Finding FCIP Entities Using SLPv2
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-fcip-slp-03.txt
Period:	2 weeks, ending at 5pm Tuesday, Sept 10
Author:	Dave Peterson ([email-masked])
TC:		Murali Rajogapal ([email-masked])

Thanks,

Elizabeth Rodriguez & David Black,
IPS co-chairs