Subject: IPS-ALL: IPS WG Last Call on the iSCSI draft -- ends Sunday, Augu st 25th

From: Elizabeth Rodriguez <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 14:01:49 -0700

All,

We would like to announce IPS WG last call on the iSCSI draft.
This is the second WG last call, and all comments from the first WG last
call period should be addressed by this draft.
(Note:  Addressed means that all comments were considered, not necessarily
accepted.)

The last call period is for two weeks, ending at 5pm EST on Sunday, August
25th.
Editorial comments may be directly sent to Julian Satran
([email-masked]), with copy to myself ([email-masked]),
David Black ([email-masked]) and John Hufferd ([email-masked]).
Technical comments should be sent to the IPS mailing list for discussion.

There are two versions of the document available:
Text:  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-15.txt 
PDF:  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-15.pdf

The two documents should be identical, but the official version is the text
version.

Thanks,

Elizabeth Rodriguez & David Black,
IPS co-chairs