Subject: iSCSI Usage of Retry editorial comment

From: "Tony Battersby" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 11:05:20 -0400

In Section 5.2.1, Usage of Retry, the text implies (but does not explicitly
state) that a command marked for immediate delivery cannot be retried.
IMHO, this limitation is easy to overlook, and is worth stating explicitly.

Anthony J. Battersby
Cybernetics

---

From: "Julian Satran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 08:48:51 +0300

I  am not sure that we have to say something about retry on immediate 
comand as the loss of an immediate command can't be detected by any of the 
listed mechanisms.

Julo

"Tony Battersby" <[email-masked]>
Sent by: [email-masked]
13/09/02 18:05
Please respond to tonyb

        To:     <[email-masked]>
        cc: 
        Subject:        iSCSI Usage of Retry editorial comment

In Section 5.2.1, Usage of Retry, the text implies (but does not 
explicitly
state) that a command marked for immediate delivery cannot be retried.
IMHO, this limitation is easy to overlook, and is worth stating 
explicitly.

Anthony J. Battersby
Cybernetics