Subject: IPS-All: Reminder: 3 drafts complete last call this week

From: Elizabeth Rodriguez <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 13:52:13 -0700

Just a reminder,
We have 3 drafts in WG last call that complete last call this week.

1) Finding FCIP Entities Using SLPv2
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-fcip-slp-03.txt
Period:	2 weeks, ending at 5pm Tuesday, Sept 10

2) Bootstrapping Clients using the iSCSI Protocol
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-boot-06.txt
Period:	2 weeks, ending at 5pm Thursday, Sept 12

3) iSCSI Naming and Discovery 
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-name-disc-06.txt
Period:	2 weeks, ending at 5pm Thursday, Sept 12

Please get any comments on these drafts in.
Technical comments to the reflector, 
Editorial comments to editor/authors with copy to TC and David and I.

Thanks,

Elizabeth