Subject: IPS-ALL: iSCSI stringprep WG Last Call

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 12:45:55 -0400

All,

We would like to announce IPS Working Group Last call for
the String Profile for iSCSI Names.

Details:

Document: String Profile for iSCSI Names
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-string-prep-02.txt

Note: This draft specifies the application to iSCSI names of
"Preparation of Internationalized Strings ("stringprep")",
draft-hoffman-stringprep-06 (under consideration by the IESG for
Proposed Standard).  The iSCSI stringprep draft currently references
version -03 of the main stringprep draft.  At the completion of
WG Last Call, this reference will be updated to the current version
and any changes needed to bring the iSCSI stringprep draft into
alignment with the main stringprep draft will be applied.

Last call period: 2 Weeks
Submit comments no later than: Sunday, October 13, 2002 at 5pm EST
Editor:  Mark Bakke ([email-masked])
 
Please submit editorial comments directly to Mark, with copy to David Black
([email-masked]), and Elizabeth Rodriguez ([email-masked])
Submit technical comments to the IPS mailing list ([email-masked])

Editorial comments may be resolved directly by the editor of the document,
but any technical issues must be discussed on the IPS reflector.

Thanks,
David Black & Elizabeth Rodriguez
IPS co-chairs

---------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
EMC Corporation, 42 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 249-6449            FAX: +1 (508) 497-8018
[email-masked]       Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
---------------------------------------------------