Subject: RE: IPS-ALL: FW: Last Call: FC Frame Encapsulation [+iFCP & FCIP] to Proposed Standard

From: Elizabeth Rodriguez <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 16:32:27 -0700

Sorry --
This is the IETF Last Call.  Not IETF WG last call...

Elizabeth

-----Original Message-----
From: Elizabeth Rodriguez 
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 4:30 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: IPS-ALL: FW: Last Call: FC Frame Encapsulation [+iFCP & FCIP]
to Proposed Standard

All,

IETF WG last call has been issued on the 
Fibre Channel Encapsulation Draft, 
FCIP draft, and 
iFCP draft

Discussion for IETF Last Call should take place on the IETF discussion
mailing list.
The IETF discussion mailing list archive is found at
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf/Current/maillist.html
You can subscribe to the discussion mailing list by sending a request to:
[email-masked] and enter the word subscribe in the Subject line of
the message and in the message body. 

Elizabeth Rodriguez & David Black
IPS co-chairs

-----Original Message-----
From: The IESG [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 8:03 AM
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Last Call: FC Frame Encapsulation to Proposed Standard

The IESG has received a request from the IP Storage Working Group to
consider publication of the following Internet-Drafts as Proposed
Standards:

 o FC Frame Encapsulation <draft-ietf-ips-fcencapsulation-08.txt>

 o Fibre Channel Over TCP/IP (FCIP) <draft-ietf-ips-fcovertcpip-12.txt> 

 o iFCP - A Protocol for Internet Fibre Channel Storage Networking
   <draft-ietf-ips-ifcp-13.txt>

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2002-11-7.

Files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-fcencapsulation-08.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-fcovertcpip-12.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-ifcp-13.txt