Subject: IPS-ALL: Last Call: Securing Block Storage Protocols over IP to P roposed Standard

From: Elizabeth Rodriguez <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 16:31:45 -0700

All,

IETF Last Call has been issued on the IPS security draft.

Discussion for IETF Last Call should take place on the IETF discussion
mailing list.
The IETF discussion mailing list archive is found at
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf/Current/maillist.html
You can subscribe to the discussion mailing list by sending a request to:
[email-masked] and enter the word subscribe in the Subject line of
the message and in the message body. 

Elizabeth Rodriguez & David Black
IPS co-chairs

-----Original Message-----
From: The IESG [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2002 2:17 PM
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Last Call: Securing Block Storage Protocols over IP to Proposed
Standard

The IESG has received a request from the IP Storage Working Group to
consider Securing Block Storage Protocols over IP
<draft-ietf-ips-security-16.txt> as a Proposed Standard.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2002-11-7.

Files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-security-16.txt