Subject: IPS-ALL: FW: Internet-Draft Cutoff Dates for Atlanta, Georgia (No v.17-21, 2002)

From: Elizabeth Rodriguez <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 10:26:43 -0700

A reminder of the cut off dates for IETF-55 in Atlanta. 
If anyone plans on submitting new individual submissions to the working
group for Atlanta, please let David and I know. 

Thanks, 

Elizabeth Rodriguez 
-----Original Message----- 
From: Internet-Drafts Administrator [ mailto:[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ] 
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 7:24 AM 
Subject: Internet-Draft Cutoff Dates for Atlanta, Georgia (Nov.17-21, 
2002) 

NOTE: There are two (2) Internet-Draft Cutoff dates 

October 28th: Cutoff for Initial Submissions (new documents) 

All initial submissions(-00) must be submitted by Monday, October 28th, 
at 09:00 ET.  Initial submissions received after this time will NOT be 
made available in the Internet-Drafts directory, and will have to be 
resubmitted. 

As before, all initial submissions (-00.txt) with a filename beginning 
with a draft-ietf MUST be approved by the appropriate WG Chair prior to 
processing and announcing. WG Chair approval must be received by 
Monday, October 28th. 

 Please do NOT wait until the last minute to submit. 

Be advised: NO placeholders. Updates to initial submissions received 
            the week of October 28th will NOT be accepted. 

November 4th: FINAL Internet-Draft Cutoff 

All revised Internet-Draft submissions must be submitted by Monday, 
November 4th, 2002 at 09:00 ET.  Internet-Drafts received after this 
time will NOT be announced NOR made available in the Internet-Drafts 
Directories. 

We will begin accepting Internet-Draft submissions the week of the 
meeting, though announcements will NOT be sent until the IETF meeting 
is over. 

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Please do not hesitate 
to contact us if you have any questions or concenrs. 

FYI: These and other significant dates can be found at 
      http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_55.html
<http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_55.html>