Subject: [Ips] jiob

From: "Steve" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 15:54:23 -0500

Can this role be posted on the PDL site?

Our client in the bostos 495 belt area is seeking senior to principal level
developers with extensive storage experience, specifically with SCSI and
Fibre Channel. Contract or possibly perm.  Must be local, no relo.  The
tasks will involve embedded systems work moving the host based drivers,
firmware and programming functionality to on chip. Candidates must have over
5 yrs of SCSI and/or FC, and embedded systems experience.

Stephen Ramponi
OPTIMAL ENGINEERING PARTNERS
"Resources and Expertise for Embedded Systems Development"

www.OptimalEng.com

(978) 256-1113 ext 101
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Ips mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ips