Subject: ietf.org mailing list memberships reminder

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 13:03:28 -0500

This is a reminder, sent out once a month, about your ietf.org mailing
list memberships.  It includes your subscription info and how to use
it to change it or unsubscribe from a list.

You can visit the URLs to change your membership status or
configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery
or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.

In addition to the URL interfaces, you can also use email to make such
changes.  For more info, send a message to the '-request' address of
the list (for example, [email-masked]) containing just the word
'help' in the message body, and an email message will be sent to you
with instructions.

***************************************************************************

                              Note Well

All statements related to the activities of the IETF and addressed to
the IETF are subject to all provisions of Section 10 of RFC 2026,
which grants to the IETF and its participants certain licenses and
rights in such statements. Such statements include verbal statements
in IETF meetings, as well as written and electronic communications
made at any time or place, which are addressed to

        * the IETF plenary session,
        * any IETF working group or portion thereof,
        * the IESG, or any member thereof on behalf of the IESG,
        * the IAB or any member thereof on behalf of the IAB,
        * any IETF mailing list, including the IETF list itself, any
working
            group or design team list, or any other list functioning
under IETF
            auspices,
        * the RFC Editor or the Internet-Drafts function

Statements made outside of an IETF meeting, mailing list or other
function, that are clearly not intended to be input to an IETF
activity, group or function, are not subject to these provisions.

***************************************************************************

If you have questions, problems, comments, etc, send them to
[email-masked].  Thanks!

Passwords for [email-masked]:

List                                     Password // URL
----                                     --------  
[email-masked]                             INMn      
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/options/ips/ips-archive%40lists.ietf.org