Subject: [Ips] iSCSI Service Assurance

From: Andy Plant <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 10:02:33 +1100

I've been "volunteered" to investigate providing service assurance for
iSCSI, has anyone found any tool sets for monitoring the status of
connections between host and storage (or at least the fibre switches) and in
particular diagnosing that the problem is in the host (with drivers etc)
when the remote storage becomes unavailable?? Obviously the base IP
connectivity is relatively straight forward but it is the higher level
interactions that concern me.
Rgds

_______________________________________________
Ips mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ips

---

From: Andy Plant <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 09:22:18 +1100

-----Original Message-----
From: Aggarwal, Vikas (OFT) [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, 2 December 2003 10:08
To: Andy Plant
Subject: RE: [Ips] iSCSI Service Assurance

fcping
http://www.tcloud.com/fcping_datacapture.htm
http://dbforums.com/arch/184/2002/9/489106

Or otherwise the Fibre Channel Bus analyzers.

thx
-vikas