Subject: [Ips] Changes to the iSCSI SLP draft

From: Mark Bakke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 12:15:01 -0500

I'm updating the SLP draft to include all of the proposed changes so
far, primarily the security considerations, NAT/NAPT considerations,
references, and the SMS template for use in discovering iSNS.

The primary technical change is to the SMS template, to allow for
management services that use either TCP or UDP.  I've added the
attribute:

transports = string M L
tcp
 # This is a list of transport protocols that the registered
 # entity supports.
tcp, udp

I will post a more complete list of changes shortly, along with a
iscsi-slp-07.

--
Mark

_______________________________________________
Ips mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ips