Subject: RE: [Ips] Nop-In

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 18:03:10 -0400

> When a target initiates a Nop-In expecting a Nop-out response from an
> initiator, does it has to set the Immediate bit to 1 ?

The "Immediate bit" does not exist in Nop-In.  See the diagram in
Section 10.19 in RFC 3720.  The "Immediate bit" only affects Target
command processing - it would have no meaning when received by an
Initiator, hence it doesn't exist and should be ignored by the
Initiator.

Thanks,
--David
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Ips mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ips