Subject: [Ips] (no subject)

From: Jyothis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 22:44:02 +0530

Hello Guys,

Here i established a  iSCSI connection by LOGGIN.
with same target, if i try to do LOGGIN again what will be response?
1)if i am correet it will increse the  present connection id  =present connection id+1 (i use the same negotaition parameters what i use in the beggining)
am i right????
plz reply
thanks in advance

---

From: sundara senthil <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 12:52:38 +0530

Jyothis

   If you try to connect to the same session (ie) to the exisiting ISID
then connection id will be incremented as you said. But If you added a
new session (ie) new ISID then new session with connection id zero.

   Also you can refer to the table given in session 5.3 of iSCSI Draft
20

Thanks
sundar

Jyothis wrote:

>   Hello Guys, Here i established a  iSCSI connection by LOGGIN.with
> same target, if i try to do LOGGIN again what will be response?1)if i
> am correet it will increse the  present connection id  =present
> connection id+1 (i use the same negotaition parameters what i use in
> the beggining)am i right????plz replythanks in advance

--
**************************************************************
"Beginnings  are  scary
 Endings are usually sad,
 But its the middle that count's the most..."
**************************************************************