Subject: [Ips] expiration of FCIP draft

From: "Mullen, Tom" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 08:06:38 -0400

Could someone direct me to a pertinent period in the archives that would
give me some background on what happened to the FCIP draft.

>From the outside looking in, it seems to have died on the vine.
(Or expended during a food fight.)

Thanks in advance.  cat flames > /dev/null

Tom Mullen
Principal Engineer
CentrePath
781 902 5093 

_______________________________________________
Ips mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ips

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 12:06:37 -0400

> (Or expended during a food fight.)

It's in the RFC Editor queue waiting for IESG re-review of the
FCIP-SLP draft.  Here's a link to the draft state tracker:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi

Please check this before making statements like "died on the vine".
The fact that it's waiting for FCIP-SLP is a little more difficult
to determine - one has to search for the draft name in the RFC
Editor publication queue:

http://www.rfc-editor.org/queue.html

Thanks,
--David
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------