Subject: [Ips] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ips-fcip-mib-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 10:58:26 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Storage Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Definition of Managed Objects for FCIP
	Author(s)	: R. Natarajan, A. Rijhsinghani
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ips-fcip-mib-06.txt
	Pages		: 32
	Date		: 2004-10-27
	
This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in TCP/IP based internets.
In particular it defines objects for managing FCIP entities, as
defined in [FCIP] and used in FC fabrics as described in [FCBB2].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-fcip-mib-06.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ips-fcip-mib-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-fcip-mib-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Ips mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ips

---

From: "Danny Mitzel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 14:04:14 -0700

I'm curious if anyone has managed to download and view
this entire MIB document?  I tried a download from the
ietf.org I-D repository and the document appears to be
missing nearly the entire MIB content.  I get to somewhere
on page 9:
  -- ******************************************************************
  -- The FCIP group 
  --
  -- This group defines the global scalar objects applicable to FCIP
  -- devices only

and then the very next line is page 30:
  9. Normative References:
  [FCIP]      Rajagopal, M., et al "Fibre Channel Over TCP/IP (FCIP)",
             <draft-ietf-ips-fcovertcpip-12.txt>, August 2002.

I'm also curious if anyone printing this or an earlier draft of
the MIB has managed to get a hardcopy with correct paging?  
formatting doesn't seem to follow the I-D/RFC recommendations on
lines per page and embedded formfeed.

cheers,danny

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 21:35:58 -0700

Hi all,

I have checked the posted draft, and yes, as reported by a couple of people,
the draft has somehow lost about 20 pages.

I am checking with the ID administrator, to see if we can get a complete
draft posted.

I will update the list as soon as I hear something.

Thanks,

Elizabeth

-----Original Message-----
From: Danny Mitzel [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 2:04 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: Danny Mitzel
Subject: RE: [Ips] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ips-fcip-mib-06.txt

cheers,danny

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 09:08:29 -0700

Hi all,

The draft has been fixed.
Please try to download it again.

Thanks,

Elizabeth

-----Original Message-----
From: Elizabeth Rodriguez 
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 9:33 PM
To: 'Danny Mitzel'; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]'; 'OPS ADs'; 'Mike MacFaden (E-mail)';
[email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Subject: RE: [Ips] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ips-fcip-mib-06.txt

Hi all,

Thanks,

Elizabeth

-----Original Message-----
From: Danny Mitzel [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 2:04 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: Danny Mitzel
Subject: RE: [Ips] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ips-fcip-mib-06.txt

cheers,danny