Subject: [Ips] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ips-iser-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 15:36:54 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Storage Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: iSCSI Extensions for RDMA Specification
	Author(s)	: M. Ko, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ips-iser-01.txt,.pdf
	Pages		: 87
	Date		: 2005-2-8
	
iSCSI Extensions for RDMA provides the RDMA data transfer capability 
   to iSCSI [iSCSI] by layering iSCSI on top of the Remote Direct 
   Memory Access Protocol (RDMAP).  The iWARP protocol suite provides 
   RDMA Read and Write services, which enable data to be transferred 
   directly into SCSI I/O Buffers without intermediate data copies.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-iser-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ips-iser-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-iser-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Ips mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ips

---

From: Mike Ko <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 14:26:07 -0800

I have updated the iSER draft based on the feedback from the reflector. 
The changes in the -01 version are as follows:

- Section 6.7 was added for the new key MaxOutstandingUnexpectedPDUs.  The 
minimum value was set to 2.  The default was set to "None".
- Last paragraph in section 7.3.4 was modified to eliminate the 
description that SCSI Data-out can be used for solicited data.
- Sections 8.3 and 8.4 were added to describe how regulated and 
unregulated, expected and unexpected PDUs should be handled by the 
initiator and the target by using the new key 
MaxOutstandingUnexpectedPDUs.

Most of the changes have appeared on the reflector prior to being 
incorporated in the draft.  But there could still be areas where it is not 
clear if there is consensus, and comments are welcomed.

Mike
Sent by:        [email-masked]
To:     [email-masked]
cc:     [email-masked] 
Subject:        [Ips] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ips-iser-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Storage Working Group of the IETF.

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the 
message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
"get draft-ietf-ips-iser-01.txt".

Send a message to:
[email-masked].
In the body type:

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-iser-01.txt
_______________________________________________
Ips mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ips