Subject: [Ips] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ips-ifcp-mib-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 15:49:42 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Storage Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Definitions of Managed Objects For iFCP
	Author(s)	: K. Gibbons,  et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ips-ifcp-mib-06.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2005-2-1
	
The iFCP protocol provides Fibre Channel fabric functionality on an
IP network in which TCP/IP switching and routing elements replace
Fibre Channel components.  The iFCP protocol is used between iFCP
Gateways.  This draft provides a mechanism to monitor and control
iFCP Gateway instances, and their associated sessions, using SNMP.
This memo is a product of the IP Storage (IPS) working group within
the Internet Engineering Task Force.  Comments are solicited and
should be addressed to the working group's mailing list at
[email-masked] and/or the authors.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-ifcp-mib-06.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ips-ifcp-mib-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-ifcp-mib-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Ips mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ips