Subject: [IPS] www.iscsi-initiator-core.org is online!

From: "Nicholas A. Bellinger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 14:23:35 -0800

Greetings all,

The iscsi-initiator-core.org website and mailinglists are now online.  I
invite everyone who is interested to join the mailing lists and give
feedback on the implementation.  I am espically interested in what
prospective SAN adminstrators think of the configuration and persisant
LUN mapping.  The rundown of these can be located at:

http://iscsi-initiator-core.org/mediawiki/index.php/Configuration

http://iscsi-initiator-core.org/mediawiki/index.php/Persisant_LUN_Mapping

I am also available at 925-324-7629 for any questions,  please don't
hesitate to call with any questions.

Thanks!!

-- 
Nicholas A. Bellinger <[email-masked]>
Chief Architect, PyX Technologies, Inc.
www.iscsi-initiator-core.org

_______________________________________________
Ips mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ips