Subject: [Ips] Revised text for unidirectional NOP-out and NOP-in

From: Mike Ko <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:10:06 -0800

Here are the revised text for the handling of unidirectional NOP-out and 
NOP-in to be added in the -02 version of the iSER draft.

For a NOP-out PDU with ITT = TTT = 0xffffffff and CmdSN = x, the PDU is 
outstanding until the initiator sends a non-immediate control-type PDU on 
the same connection with CmdSN = y (where y is at least x) and the target 
responds with a control-type PDU on any connection where ExpCmdSN is at 
least y+1.

For a NOP-in PDU with ITT = TTT = 0xffffffff and StatSN = x, the PDU is 
outstanding until the target sends a PDU with StatSN = y (where y is at 
least x) on the same connection which advances StatSN and the initiator 
responds with a control-type PDU on any connection where ExpStatSN is at 
least y+1. 

Mike

_______________________________________________
Ips mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ips