Subject: [Ips] Updates to draft-hufferd-iser-ib-00.txt

From: Mike Ko <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 18:08:39 -0700

The following changes were intended by the internet draft and should be 
added to section 3 of draft-hufferd-iser-ib:

In section 3.1.6 of the iSER draft, last paragraph, replace the sentence 
"The Final_Login_Response_PDU input qualifier is applicable only for a 
target, and contains the final Login Response PDU that concludes the iSCSI 
Login Phase and which must be sent as a byte stream as expected by the 
iSCSI Layer at the initiator."
by 
"The Final_Login_Response_PDU input qualifier is applicable only for a 
target, and contains the final Login Response PDU that concludes the iSCSI 
Login Phase.  If the underlying transport is TCP, the final Login Response 
PDU must be sent as a byte stream as expected by the iSCSI Layer at the 
initiator."

In section 7.3.9 of the iSER draft, first paragraph, replace the sentence
"The Login Request PDUs and the Login Response PDUs are exchanged when the 
connection between the initiator and the target is still in the byte 
stream mode."
by
"If the underlying transport is TCP, the Login Request PDUs and the Login 
Response PDUs are exchanged when the connection between the initiator and 
the target is still in the byte stream mode."

Mike

_______________________________________________
Ips mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ips