Subject: [Ips] Direct SCSI disk drive access without iSCSI

From: "Santos Kumar Das" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 12:36:40 +0800

Hi All,

Can anyone please mention me about the principle pf iSCSI protocol. I felt,
it is a software link from the user (initiator) to the target (SCSI disk
drive). Is there any other way to access directly the SCSI disk drive without
this soft link by the user.

Thanks & Regards,
Santos

==============================================================================
This email is confidential and may be privileded. If you are no the intended
recipent, please delete it and notify us immediately. Please do not copy or use
it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.

_______________________________________________
Ips mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ips

---

From: Pat LaVarre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 06:56:57 -0700

>  any other way to access directly the SCSI disk drive without

Lots.