Subject: [Ips] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ips-auth-mib-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 10:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Storage Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Definitions of Managed Objects for User Identity Authorization
	Author(s)	: M. Bakke, J. Muchow
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ips-auth-mib-07.txt
	Pages		: 37
	Date		: 2005-10-21
	
This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in TCP/IP based internets.
   In particular it defines objects for managing user identities and the
   names, addresses, and credentials required manage access control, for
   use with various protocols.  This draft was motivated by the need for
   the configuration of authorized user identities for the iSCSI
   protocol, but has been extended to be useful for other protocols that
   have similar requirements.  It is important to note that this MIB
   module provides only the set of identities to be used within access
   lists; it is the responsibility of other MIB modules making use of
   this one to tie them to their own access lists or other authorization
   control methods.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-auth-mib-07.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ips-auth-mib-07.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-auth-mib-07.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Ips mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ips