Subject: [Ips] IPS WG will meet in March in Dallas

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 14:20:02 -0500

Unless I hear strong objections to the contrary, I will
schedule a meeting of the IP Storage (ips) WG at the next
(65th) IETF meeting in Dallas in March.  I'm announcing this
now since the IPS WG did not meet in Vancouver last month.

There are two primary reasons for meeting in Dallas:
- Progress check on the iSCSI Implementers Guide draft.
	In particular, some face-to-face time with diagrams
	could be quite useful in making sure that the details
	and corner cases are correct in the evolving multi-task
	abort proposal, as well as other task management cleanup.
- Review of the structural and functional changes in the new
	iSNS MIB.

In connection with the latter, this message serves to put the
iSNS MIB draft authors on notice that a revised draft of the
iSNS MIB that is deemed reasonably close to acceptable by the
WG Chair (me), the WG MIB Expert (Keith) and the responsible AD
(Allison) is required by the March IETF meeting, and the iSNS
MIB draft authors should plan for multiple versions of the MIB
between now and then to meet this goal.

Thanks,
--David
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Ips mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ips