Subject: [Ips] DRAFT Dallas Agenda

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 16:59:24 -0500

This can be bashed at the meeting, but I had to upload it
now in order to avoid getting timed out by the IETF's web
site ...  FYI, --David

IP Storage (ips) WG Meeting Agenda
Monday, March 20, 1300-1500
Dallas, Texas
-----------------------------------

Administrivia, agenda bashing, draft status review, etc. - 15 min
		David L. Black, EMC (chair)
	Blue sheets
	Note Well
	Milestones
	Draft status

iSCSI Implementer's Guide: Mallikarjun Chadalapaka, HP - 1 hour
	(draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-impl-guide-02.txt)

	Includes proposed revisions/extensions to SCSI task set management

iSNS MIB: David Black (WG chair) for Scott Kipp, McData - 15min
	(draft-ietf-ips-isns-mib-08.txt)

	Includes discussion of reduced functionality scope

iSCSI X#NodeArchitecture Key: Dave Wysochanski, Network Applicance - 30 min
	(draft-wysochanski-xkey-iscsi-support-00.txt)

iSCSI Security Mechanisms: WG Members - time remaining (if any)

	The IETF Security Area has requested that IETF Working Groups plan
	to transition away from usage of MD5.  iSCSI CHAP currently uses
	MD5 in a fashion not directly threatened by the hash collision
	results known for MD5.  If time is available in the meeting, it	
	will be used to discuss what to do instead, as using a different
	hash with CHAP is not the only option.

_______________________________________________
Ips mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ips