Subject: [Ips] Use of Reject Reason "Negotiation Reset"

From: Joel Buckley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 14:59:54 -0700

Hello,

I am trying to validate the expected conditions resulting in the various
Reject Reason codes.

When would a Reject PDU with Reason "Negotiation Reset" be sent by an
iSCSI Target?  See RFC 3720, April 2004, Sections 6.3 & 10.17.1.

The only 3 "Negotiation" periods I can find:

   1. Initiator Login Request(s) result in only Login Response(s).
       See RFC 3720, April 2004, Sections 5.3.1 & 6.10.

   2. Initiator Text Request(s) individual key=value pairs are individually
       accepted or rejected in Target Text Response(s).
       See RFC 3720, April 2004, Sections 5.4 & 6.10.

   3. Asynchrounous Message with AsyncEvent 4 results in above
       Initiator Text Request(s) with undefined payload data and
      Target Text Response(s) with undefined payload data.
       See RFC 3720, April 2004, Section 10.19.1.

Thanks,
Joel
_______________________________________________
Ips mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ips