Subject: [Ips] Status/Todo draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-nodearch-key-00.txt

From: David Wysochanski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 18:08:05 -0400

The draft I just submitted should have incorporated all of the
comments to date.  In addition, I made the following changes:
1. Cleaned up references - I think normative / informative should
be correct now
2. Ran through http://tools.ietf.org/tools/idnits/
3. Updated examples section

The additional TODO items I have are:
1. Update intended use section. This probably needs some
thought to be sure not to preclude valid uses and be clear on
compliance.   For now I just removed the ambiguous statement.
2. Working with one other reviewer on other possible additions
to the security section, including discussion of logging types
(memory vs disk), implications of logging on a target versus
an initiator (nodes connected to many other nodes vs singly
connected nodes), etc

If there are other items I missed, or you see a new item,
please let me know.

Thanks.

_______________________________________________
Ips mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ips