Subject: [Ips] No San Diego meeting

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 19:10:46 -0400

The next IETF meeting is 5-10 November 2006 in San Diego, CA.

Based on the current mailing list discussions, I do not believe
that the IP Storage Working Group has any open technical issues
that justify a meeting in San Diego, therefore I do not plan
to request such a meeting.

If you believe we need a meeting, please send me a note with
an explanation of why.

Thanks,
--David (ips WG chair)
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Ips mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ips