Subject: [Ips] Last Call: 'iSCSI Extensions for RDMA Specification' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-ips-iser)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 10:07:50 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the IP Storage WG to consider the 
following documents:

- 'iSCSI Extensions for RDMA Specification '
   <draft-ietf-ips-iser-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Datamover Architecture for iSCSI (DA) '
   <draft-ietf-ips-iwarp-da-05.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-1-3.
(The last call period has been lengthened to account for the
holiday period.)

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-iser-06.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-iwarp-da-05.txt

_______________________________________________
Ips mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ips