Subject: Insure the Best possible Income

From: "Sharon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 04:57:17 +1000

Good day Sharon,

My wife and I would like to say thank you for training us into this
exciting industry.

We were involved in the fashion industry for 16 years and owned a very
successful chain industry of boutiques. After losing the lot in the
recession I began looking for good chance to somehow create wealth once
again with less investment.

Then you introduced me to this business. My wife and I started your course
and were extremely excited when we acquired life-changing results. We
personally used the unbelievable advanced reporting services and made our
job easy and quickly.

Finally, we found the perfect business 0pportunity to control our own
business.

We used your fill in the blank forms you provided and mailed them to the
appropriate firms then just waited for the money to arrive. We really had a
marvelous time and made substantial income in this business.

My wife and I work from our home. We work our own hours. We are our own
bosses. We have the luxury of working with whom we want, when we want, where
we want. Looks like my wife and I can retire wealthy in 4-5 years.

Thanks,
Adrian L.
Colorado City

This could be you!

Dial the number below where we provide you more in-depth points about our
system at 0 outlay or responsibility. You have nothing to lose and lots to
gain.

3 0 3-395-3900

Above line to study more or to bring to a hault receiving additional
information and then to see location

I have often thought my existence uncalled for, since you Earth people are
so stupid and ignorant that you seem unlikely ever to master the secret of
electrical power Oh, we have some great masters among us! cried Rob, rather
nettled at this statementj13m15