Subject: [Ips] iSCSI Implementers Guide Status

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 16:25:46 -0500

The discussions on the mailing list appear to have reached
a reasonable conclusion, and Mallikarjun has submitted a
-05 version of the draft that reflects them.  When that draft
hits the Internet-Draft servers, I will check it and (assuming
I don't find anything else major) send it onward to our AD for
further review towards publication as an RFC.  That next step
should happen by the end of next week, hopefully sooner.

Thanks,
--David (ips WG chair)
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Ips mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ips