Subject: [Ips] TCP Window Close

From: "RAM SUNEE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 07:40:11 -0800

Hello,

What is the acceptable behavior from iSCSI Target perspective, if an
erroneous initiator closes a TCP Window.

_______________________________________________
Ips mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ips

---

From: Paul Koning <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 16:03:41 -0500

>>>>> "RAM" == RAM SUNEE <[email-masked]> writes:

 RAM> Hello, What is the acceptable behavior from iSCSI Target
 RAM> perspective, if an erroneous initiator closes a TCP Window.

Why do you say "erroneous"?

If the TCP window is closed you can't send TCP packets.  That is
normal.

	paul