Subject: [Ips] Last Call: draft-ietf-ips-isns-mib (Definitions of Managed Objects for iSNS (Internet Storage Name Service)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 04:10:46 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the IP Storage WG (ips) to consider
the following document:

- 'Definitions of Managed Objects for iSNS (Internet Storage Name 
   Service) '
   <draft-ietf-ips-isns-mib-11.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-04-11. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-isns-mib-11.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=7755&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
Ips mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ips