Subject: [Ips] Multiple IQNs for a single iSCSI initiator (for XEN)

From: Erez Zilber <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 08:56:00 +0200

Hi,

We'd like to run an iSCSI initiator on XEN on dom0. It will login for
each VM with a different IQN. The LUs for each VM will be visible for
that VM only. My questions are:

    * We didn't find anything against that in the iSCSI spec. Is it
      really ok to do that?
    * This question is for the open-iscsi community - what is required
      in order to implement that in open-iscsi? Is there any plan to do
      that?

Thanks,
-- 

____________________________________________________________

Erez Zilber | 972-9-971-7689

Software Engineer, Storage Team

Voltaire – _The Grid Backbone_

__

www.voltaire.com <http://www.voltaire.com/>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "open-iscsi" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email-masked]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email-masked]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/open-iscsi
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

_______________________________________________
Ips mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ips