Subject: Re: [Ips] OSD over iSCSI (Eddy Quicksall)

From: David Weibel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 13:47:10 -0600

> I would like to test my target's support of long CDB's. So I'm
> looking for an iSCSI initiator that will carry long CDB's and
> hopefully an OSD version 2 file system (since OSD issues 200
> byte CDB's).  Does anyone know of anything or work in progress?

The Solaris iSCSI initiator will support long CDBs.  Sun was using
it to test an OSD driver about 3 years ago.  I can dig up more
specifics if your interested.

_______________________________________________
Ips mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ips

---

From: "Eddy Quicksall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 15:49:45 -0400

Yea, if it is open source and there is a download then I would like to try 
it.

Eddy