Subject: [Ipsec] draft-ietf-ipsec-ikev2-14.txt

From: "Charlie Kaufman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 23:47:58 -0700

I just forwarded it to internet-drafts, copying Paul Hoffman in hopes he
will post it on his web page faster than the I-D editor will get to it.

This responds to the issues raised during IETF last call. The changes
were:

H.14 Changes from IKEv2-13 to IKEv2-14 May 2004

   1) ISSUE #99: Clarified use of tunnel mode vs. transport mode.

   2) Changed the cryptographic formula for computing the AUTH payload
   in response to a suggestion from Hugo Krawczyk.

   3) Fixed a wording error in the explanation of why NAT traversal
   works as it does related to processing by legacy NAT gateways.

   4) Corrected the label AUTH_AES_XCBC_96 to AUTH_AES_PRF_128.

   5) Deleted suggestion that ID_KEY_ID field might be used to pass an
   account name.

   6) Listed the newly allocated OID for certificate bundle.

   7) Added NON_FIRST_FRAGMENTS_ALSO notification for negotiating the
   ability to send non-initial fragments of packets on the same SA as
   the initial fragments.

   8) ISSUE #97: Removed language concerning the relative strength of
   Diffie-Hellman groups.

   9) ISSUE #100: Reduced requirements concerning sending of
   certificates to allow implementations to by more coy about their
   identities and protect themselves from probing attacks. Listed in
   Security Considerations some issues an implementer might consider in
   deciding how to deal with such attacks.

   10) Made the punctuation of references to RFCs more consistent.

   11) Fixed fourteen typos.

_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec