Subject: [Ipsec] WG LAST CALL: draft-ietf-ipsec-esp-ah-algorithms-01.txt

From: "Theodore Ts'o" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 10:02:02 -0400

There has been little discussion on this document in quite a while, and
indeed I suspect many people have forgotten about this I-D:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsec-esp-ah-algorithms-01.txt

It is peer to the ikev2 algorithms document and the crypto suites UI,
but describes the crypto algorithms requirements for AH and ESP.  We
believe this document to be done, so we just need to start turning the
process crank.  So this note will start a week last call on the the
above-mentioned I-D.  If anyone has any comments, please make them known
at the list now.  Otherwise, one week from now, we will submit this to
the AD's for IETF-wide last call, in progression to Proposed Standard
status.

						- Ted

_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec

---

From: Paul Hoffman / VPNC <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 10:04:41 -0700

Whoops, ignore that last message. Don got it right in his -01 draft, 
Jeff's document was corrected by the IESG. Sorry about that.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium

---

From: Paul Hoffman / VPNC <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 10:04:41 -0700

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium