Subject: [Ipsec] [OT] Job Opportunity for Embedded Engineering Technical Lead/Manager

From: "Joshua Lopez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 13:15:25 -0700

Hello members of ipsec,

Our client is in immediate need for a Security Technology Lead/Manager for
embedded software engineering in the Bay Area.  Below is a description of
the opportunity.  If you would like to express interest, my contact info is
below.  If you are not interested in the opportunity yourself, please do
forward it to anyone you know who might be interested.

_________________

** Wanted: Security Technology Lead/Manager **

Our client develops innovative edge networking products for enterprise and
service provider markets. They offer enterprises and managed service
providers unified edge networking solutions that simplify the complexity and
challenges associated with remote office connectivity.

Responsibilities: 

Architect network based L4-L7 security services to deliver best of class
Internet solutions.  Responsibilities will include all phases of product
development from requirements, specification, development to working
customer issues.  In this role, you will provide the technical leadership,
work with marketing, customers, and industry partners through the overall
product technology requirements identification, specification, design and
validation.

Required Skills/Knowledge:

Prior participation in a full product cycle of network based security
services is required.  Strong experience in specifying technology and system
requirements documents for network solutions.  Tracking of current industry
standards and RFC's a must, participation in RFC peer review process
desired.  Experience with PKI, IPSec,IDS and IPS, .  Basic knowledge of
Internet protocols and technology trends and a basic understanding of
Enterprise or Service provider networks is a must.  Excellent communication
skills are a must.

Qualifications:

Bachelors degree in CS/EE and 8+ years directly related experience in
internetworking and network based security services is required.

This is a Full-Time Position in the Bay Area.

Qualified candidates should send their resumes to Josh Lopez at
[email-masked] or call 650-627-9919.
_________________________

Best Regards,
Josh

Josh Lopez
Kain Management Group, LLC
1650 Borel Place, Suite 125
San Mateo, CA 94402
[email-masked]
(650) 627-9919
www.kainmg.com

_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec