Subject: [Ipsec] What happened to Negotiation of NAT-Traversal in the IKE RFC?

From: David Wierbowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 10:20:49 -0400

I saw a posting from Tero on 9/30/2004 that contained a small list of
changes to be done during the author 48 hours state.  I know it is in the
hands of the editor right now, but does anybody have an idea of when the
'Negotiation of NAT-Traversal in the IKE ' is going to get to the author 48
hour state?   It seems we've been in the current state now for nearly 6
months.  The IESG approved the 'Negotiation of NAT-Traversal in the IKE '
<draft-ietf-ipsec-nat-t-ike-08.txt> as a Proposed Standard back in April.
Is there a place one could go to check the status to see what the delay is?
I know we were waiting for  IESG to approve 'UDP Encapsulation of IPsec
Packets'  as a proposed standard but that happened in early August.

Dave Wierbowski

_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec

---

From: Paul Hoffman / VPNC <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 08:58:19 -0700

>Packets'  as a proposed standard but that happened in early August.

It is stuck in the RFC Editor's queue. See 
<http://www.rfc-editor.org/queue.html>.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium