Subject: [Ipsec] draft-ietf-ipsec-ikev2-17.txt

From: "Charlie Kaufman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 22:03:04 -0700

One more time, with feeling...

A couple more last minute changes.

	--Charlie

H.17 Changes from IKEv2-16 to IKEv2-17 September 2004

   1) Removed all references to Alice and Bob, replacing them with "the
   initiator" and "the responder". Also fixed the corresponding he/she,
   his/her, and the capitalization of initiator and responder.

   2) Changed specification of BER encoded fields to be DER encoded
   fields.

   3) Removed obsolete reference to CA names appearing in CERTREQ
   fields.

   4) Fixed the specification of INTERNAL_IPx_SUBNET Configuration
   Attributes to indicate that they could be multi-valued.

   5) Added informative references to RFC 2402 and RFC 2406.

   6) Fixed a formatting glitch in the computation of AUTH.

_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec