Subject: [Ipsec] IKE v1 algorithms draft -01

From: Paul Hoffman / VPNC <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 17:12:11 -0700

Greetings again. I revised my -00 draft based on comments from the 
mailing list. If folks in the IKEv1 world would review this, that 
would be great. We might even get this through before IKEv2...

=====

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Algorithms for Internet Key Exchange 
version 1 (IKEv1)
	Author(s)	: P. Hoffman
	Filename	: draft-hoffman-ikev1-algorithms-01.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2004-10-20

The required and suggested algorithms in the original IKEv1
specification does not reflect the current reality of IPsec market.
It requires allowing weak security and suggests algorithms that are
thinly implemented.  This document updates the original specification
and is intended for all IKEv1 implementations deployed today.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-ikev1-algorithms-01.txt

=====

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium

_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec