Subject: RE: [Ipsec] draft-ietf-ipsec-ikev2-17.txt

From: Stephen Kent <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 14:53:04 -0400

At 11:30 AM -0700 10/4/04, Charlie Kaufman wrote:
>I couldn't find RFC2402bis and RFC2406bis in forms that could be
>referenced, so no. Are these part of the set that will be advanced
>together? If so, I assume there is some mechanism to get them to all
>reference one another as part of the advancement process.
>
>Pointers to how to make sure this happens would be appreciated.
>
>	--Charlie

Charlie,

yes, they cleared WG last call a long time ago, and have been waiting 
for 2401bis and IKEv2.  Russ tells me that they will be progressed 
together.

I'll ask Karen to send you the current references.

Steve

_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec

---

From: Karen Seo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 16:57:16 -0400

Hi Charlie K.,

>I'll ask Karen to send you the current references.

For 2401bis, I used the following references for AHbis and ESPbis 
with the understanding that they would be progressed once 2401bis 
made it through the mill and that the IETF secretariat would fill in 
the RFC numbers and month (and presumably year if things go into 
2005).

	Kent, S., "IP Authentication Header", RFC ???, ???? 2004

	Kent, S., "IP Encapsulating Security Payload (ESP)",
	RFC ???, ???? 2004.

Thank you,
Karen