Subject: [Ipsec] RFC 4753 on ECP Groups For IKE and IKEv2

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 20:23:25 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

         RFC 4753

         Title:      ECP Groups For IKE and
                     IKEv2
         Author:     D. Fu, J. Solinas
         Status:     Informational
         Date:       January 2007
         Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                     [email-masked]
         Pages:      16
         Characters: 28760
         Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

         I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ipsec-ike-ecp-groups-03.txt

         URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4753.txt

This document describes new Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) groups
for use in the Internet Key Exchange (IKE) and Internet Key Exchange
version 2 (IKEv2) protocols in addition to previously defined groups.
Specifically, the new curve groups are based on modular arithmetic
rather than binary arithmetic.  These new groups are defined to align
IKE and IKEv2 with other ECC implementations and standards,
particularly NIST standards.  In addition, the curves defined here can
provide more efficient implementation than previously defined ECC
groups.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

         To: [email-masked]
         Subject: getting rfcs

         help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec

 for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec