Subject: Donald Get rid of everything you owe not even paying another dime

From: "ERIC" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 19:10:11 -0400

Get rid of everything you owe not even paying another dime.  End the calls.
Bring to an end to the payments!

As it turns out most lending establishments are doing something illegal.
Incredible but right!

Join us for thorough fine points on the subject our system at 0.00 payment
or obligation. You have not anything to lose and a lot to gain.

Contact us at:
561-282-9476
Exhaustive information or to finish receiving or to read postal

Otherwise-- What will happen otherwise? asked the Wizard. Not only had
every outside door its electric bell, but every window was fitted with a
burglar alarm; moreover no one could cross the threshold of any interior
room without registering the fact in Rob's workshop

I will stop you from living and forbid you to be planted, returned the
Prince. The gas was lighted by an electric fob; a chime, connected with an
erratic clock in the boy's room, woke the servants at all hours of the night
and caused the cook to give warning; a bell rang whenever the postman
dropped a letter into the box; there were bells, bells, bells everywhere,
ringing at the right time, the wrong time and all the time