Subject: [Ipsec] Last Call: draft-kelly-ipsec-ciph-sha2 (Using HMAC-SHA-256, HMAC-SHA-384, and HMAC-SHA-512 With IPsec) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 16:08:37 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:

- 'Using HMAC-SHA-256, HMAC-SHA-384, and HMAC-SHA-512 With IPsec '
    <draft-kelly-ipsec-ciph-sha2-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-02-08. Exceptionally,
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kelly-ipsec-ciph-sha2-01.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15204&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec