Subject: It is meant to be used for anti-terrorism purposes.

From: "Louise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 22:28:36 +0300

CDPN Moves To Corners GPS Market In China!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN announced Friday that is has acquired all outstanding shares of
General Link Information Systems, Chinas only GPS vehicle monitoring and
management system. GPS systems are huge; controlling that market is even
bigger. Read the news and get on CDPN first thing Monday!

The foreign ministers' decision will be endorsed formally at a summit of
EU leaders on Thursday and Friday.
British Airways is keen to protect its slots at Heathrow Under the open
skies plan, any EU-based airline will be allowed to fly from any city
within the EU to any city in the US, and vice versa.
Click on the map below to check the state of play in each of the older
EU member states.
On has stalked Endesa for six months and raised its offer on Monday.
Central to the strategy will be tackling the growing number of
non-tariff barriers discriminating against foreign firms.
But the offer was not fully extended to ACP-member South Africa, which
the Commission said produced "a number of globally competitive products".