Subject: SCATTERED LIGHT SHOWERS AND POSSIBLY AN ISOLATED THUNDERSTORM WILL CONTINUE TO MOVE OVER MOST OF THE MIDSOUTH THROUGH 1130 PM.

From: Callahan N. Vivien <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 11:12:10 +0800

NORTHEAST LOUISIANA AND WEST MISSISSIPPI. ANOTHER SMALLER LINE OF
THUNDERSTORMS WILL CONTINUE TO MOVE TO THE EAST ACROSS PORTIONS OF
LOUISIANA AND IMPACT THE REGION DURING THE OVERNIGHT HOURS. THE
PRECIPITATION WAS MOVING NORTHWARD.

VAN BUREN 930 PM CDT WED APR 25 2007 . A LARGE AREA OF SHOWERS AND
EMBEDDED THUNDERSTORMS WILL CONTINUE TO TRACK TO THE NORTHEAST AROUND 30
MPH.

MOST OF THE ACTIVITY WAS OCCURRING ACROSS SOUTHEAST MISSOURI AND IN
WESTERN KENTUCKY.

SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WILL CONTINUE TO MOVE
NORTHEAST ACROSS PORTIONS OF EXTREME SOUTHEAST ARKANSAS.

HOURLY RAINFALL AMOUNTS WILL RANGE FROM A FEW TENTHS OF AN INCH.

A LARGE AREA OF SHOWERS AND EMBEDDED THUNDERSTORMS WILL CONTINUE TO
TRACK TO THE NORTHEAST AROUND 30 MPH.

SEVERAL COMMUNITIES ACROSS THE QUAD STATE AREA WERE EXPERIENCING LIGHT
TO MODERATE RAIN SHOWERS.

MOTORIST SHOULD USE CAUTION THIS EVENING DUE TO REDUCED VISIBILITIES IN
HEAVY RAIN.

TO A QUARTER OF AN INCH. THE PRECIPITATION WAS MOVING NORTHWARD.
NORTHEAST LOUISIANA AND WEST MISSISSIPPI.

SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WILL CONTINUE TO MOVE
NORTHEAST ACROSS PORTIONS OF EXTREME SOUTHEAST ARKANSAS. MOST OF THE
ACTIVITY WAS OCCURRING ACROSS SOUTHEAST MISSOURI AND IN WESTERN
KENTUCKY. VAN BUREN 930 PM CDT WED APR 25 2007 .

MOTORIST SHOULD USE CAUTION THIS EVENING DUE TO REDUCED VISIBILITIES IN
HEAVY RAIN.

SCATTERED LIGHT SHOWERS AND POSSIBLY AN ISOLATED THUNDERSTORM WILL
CONTINUE TO MOVE OVER MOST OF THE MIDSOUTH THROUGH 1130 PM. SCATTERED
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WILL CONTINUE TO MOVE NORTHEAST
ACROSS PORTIONS OF EXTREME SOUTHEAST ARKANSAS.