Subject: We can do better than this, both in our methodology for identifying interesting mechanisms, and in the methods by which we attempt to extend healthy life span.

From: Dora Rosa <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 19:19:59 +0300

News Hits! New R&D Facility Engaged!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.73

News hits today on CAON and trading continues to warm up. Hitting highs
of $0.90 today, we can see this building. Read the release and get on
CAON first thing Tuesday. We can see this climbing all week!

It's not been shown yet, but these muscle stem cells might even have the
capacity to make other tissues, such as bone and fat . That, by itself,
is thoroughly disgusting even before we consider the threat from
Alzheimer's.

It is a workshop on calorie restriction, the only scientifically proven
way to slow aging. "This all has to come to an end at some point.
" A number of other possible candidate genes and proteins have been put
forward in the past year; as scientists continue to investigate, the
situation will become more clear.
xWhy do the regenerative capacities of stem cells diminish with age, and
what can be done about it? And our natural metabolism doesn't currently
have any way of breaking it down.
Researchers hope to study how calorie restriction works on the body so
that drugs may be developed to work in the same way.