Subject: [Ipsec] FW:I-D ACTION:draft-friedman-ike-short-term-certs-02.txt

From: "Arik Friedman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 09:57:12 +0300

Hello,

We would appreciate any comments you may have regarding the third revision
of this draft, either privately or to the mailing list. 

Thanks,
       Arik Friedman.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

To: i-d-announce at ietf.org 
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-friedman-ike-short-term-certs-02.txt 
From: Internet-Drafts at ietf.org 
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 15:50:02 -0400 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Short-Term Certificates
	Author(s)	: A. Friedman, et al.
	Filename	: draft-friedman-ike-short-term-certs-02.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2007-6-21
	
This document describes an extension to IKEv2 that allows an endpoint
   which has authenticated to a gateway to request a short-term
   credential, possession of which proves the authentication.  This
   allows it to prove to a security gateway that it was already
   authenticated by another trusted security gateway, thereby allowing
   the authentication of the endpoint without user intervention.  This
   credential is a certificate issued by the authenticating gateway for
   a short period of time, which can be used to authenticate the user
   with IKE signature based authentication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-friedman-ike-short-term-certs-02.t
xt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
i-d-announce-request at ietf.org with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-friedman-ike-short-term-certs-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	mailserv at ietf.org.
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-friedman-ike-short-term-certs-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-friedman-ike-short-term-certs-02.t
xt>
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
I-D-Announce at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce

_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec