Subject: dictionary margarine

From: Spencer Hugh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 17:45:35 +0300

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

This Website Is Powered by Doteasy.

I could keep this up all day - it's easy and fun with LolCat Buildr!

But now my stress is somewhat reduced. We now resume normal posting.

" and asked nicely for one - the soldier eyed me uncertainly, and said
"It's for stress reduction".
When I saw the tempting display at the Army booth, I said "Ooh!

A Berlin-style Airlift is mounted, and the pigs descend, as shown above.
When going through screening, I did not offer up the fact that I had
such toys in my bag, figuring if they were discovered and confiscated,
no big deal.
The best and most alarming freebie was the Army's squeezable hand
grenade, illustrated above.

Whitehall is alarmed - negotions between Burgundy and HM Government go
nowhere, and a state of siege is declared. But I maintain that lesser
events deserve some sort of commemoration, too.
and A Run for Your Money. Oh, and Dragomir swiped the towels from the
Fellows' restroom, too. It's performed by Martin Carthy and David
Swarbick, from the album Byker Hill.

A co-group had done up these same squeezee-foam grenades as internal
schwag. Milkshake and Buddha Minor are very nice kittens - deadly cute,
sure.

Whitehall is alarmed - negotions between Burgundy and HM Government go
nowhere, and a state of siege is declared.

A bear ignores the conversazione.

Cat with Toy Hand Grenade. Stanley Holloway is also featured, and a
bunch of those excellent English character actors that makes IMDB.

A bear ignores the conversazione.

Or the superb Natasha Tie. All other trademarks and copyrights are the
property of their respective holders. Eventually the ducks began to eye
me uneasily as I stood there snapping and giggling; they finally edged
away from me in embarrassment.

possible cruelty to animals?