Subject: Short-term confinement allows both top and bottom a chance to recover.

From: Flora Goldstein <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 13:47:07 +0300

CAON UP 45% In The Last Week!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.80 UP

CAON continues to climb daily. Up 45% in the last 7 days as investors
are excited about this company's new direction. Read the releases,
consider the potential and get on CAON first thing Thursday!

Not that it necessary be all that dark. Alexandra bought one last week.
Protocol increases pretexts for the pleasures of punishment.
The solution is a properly executed buy-sell agreement, where, in the
event of death, each partner agrees to buy the deceased partner's
interest in the business, at a pre-determined price. Or maybe someone
you know did.
They will continue to tell me that their agent says that's OK.
Kneeling over a plate or bowl of food left me happily humbled. Alexandra
put on the ankle cuffs and genital leash. The master was making a guy
eat dry dog food he pissed on. More as a detached weighing of
possibilities. Require everyone to come to the bar so the bartender can
see them.

It just made me feel giddy. Feel free to share your feelings about Icy
Hot Nipples.

It was intolerably alien. The Jack-in-the-Pulpit barely produced any
sensation.

Our Humbler just dangled loosely and uselessly. much different than
chugging it down. Please contact your system administrator to report
this fault. Judging from the responses of my male lovers this could be
considered boasting.

It felt unkind to tell him I had not.

Forthright disagreement is fine as long as it is civil.

Some of you are shaking your head because this seems an unlikely way of
talking about stretching yourself.

Followed with a bit of Icy Hot?

When she started concentrating on the glans and tip the jumble of hurt
and delight grew ever stronger.

If you are the system administrator, please click here. A tall drink
that takes a fair amount of time to finish.

Motion can be made cumbersome, hobbling.

Access Error Headline functionality has been disabled from your
intranet.

Still locked in my new portable prison I crawled to the dining room to
see if I could fix things.

But it is sadomasochistically intelligible and wholesome to me.

The solution is a properly executed buy-sell agreement, where, in the
event of death, each partner agrees to buy the deceased partner's
interest in the business, at a pre-determined price.