Subject: Kararu's guides will lead you to secret places and reveal the minute details known only to those intimately familiar with a destination.

From: Kuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 17:05:17 -0400

OTCPicks.com Picks SREA As The Stock to Watch. UP 272% In 7 Days!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.30 UP 20% Today

Up another 20% today and over 272% in the last 7 days, OTCPICKS.com puts
SREA on their watch list. Read up and get on SREA first thing Wed!

Guests can choose to dive on air or NITROX.

I've always felt like BMW could start making them out of compressed
squirrel turds, and people would still say "This is the greatest thing
ever! Komodo Island Scuba Diving The Komodo National Park offers truly
legendary diving.

With twenty enormous griffin-like talons and layers of serrated
backward-slanting teeth, the Komodo dragon is a voracious cannibal.
This great range of natural habitats means that there is plenty to
explore, and plenty of species to encounter. but not for the reasons you
might expect. Scuba Diving has never been easier from the comfort of
Kararu's live aboard. The ATM machines generally offer the best exchange
rates, followed by cash in large denominations, then small denominations
and travelers cheques. The Komodo region has everything from majestic
mantas, schooling jacks, barracudas and tuna to pigmy seahorses,
nudibranchs, ghost pipe fish, and crustaceans galore. I've always felt
like BMW could start making them out of compressed squirrel turds, and
people would still say "This is the greatest thing ever! A safari into
the wilds of Kenya is a journey into nature at its purest. Minor repairs
on common scuba diving brands may be done on board. This is an
experience not to be missed by the more adventurous travelers. com's
revamped Used Cars site is now open, headed up by Guide Michael Harley.

The spacious canvas tents are equipped with hot showers and toilets
together with a large dining tent. but not for the reasons you might
expect.