Subject: [IPsec] Proposed virtual interim WG January 25

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 17:15:21 -0800

We propose have a virtual interim WG meeting near the end of this month 
to discuss any remaining issues with the failure detection document. We 
propose a conference call on Tuesday January 25, 16:00 GMT (21:30 
Kolkata, 18:00 Israel, 17:00 CET, 11:00 EST, 8:00 PST), for up to 2 
hours. We are planning on the same format as the previous time: a VoIP 
conference bridge and posted slides (if needed). Technical details here: 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/ipsecme/trac/wiki/ConferenceCalls. Let us 
know in the next few days if you have any major issues with the time 
and/or the format.

---

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 08:53:09 -0800

The IPsecME WG will have a virtual interim WG meeting on Tuesday January 
25, 16:00 GMT (21:30 Kolkata, 18:00 Israel, 17:00 CET, 11:00 EST, 8:00 
PST), for up to 2 hours. The agenda is to discuss any remaining issues 
with draft-ietf-ipsecme-failure-detection. The meeting will be held as a 
conference call using a VoIP conference bridge and posted slides (if 
needed). Technical details here: 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/ipsecme/trac/wiki/ConferenceCalls.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium