Subject: [IPsec] IPSec implementation

From: Muhammad Nasir Mumtaz Bhutta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 07:23:25 +0100

hi,
i need to change the IPSec functionality, is there any implementation of
IPSec in higher order languages like java, .net (vb, c#, c++) ... it can be
on any platform windows or linux ...

is there any good starting point for linux kernel implementation of
IPSec...

many thanks for any one's help and time ..

kind regards,
Nasir

---

From: Yoav Nir <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 09:33:12 +0300

IPsec usually runs in kernels, so C seems to be the norm

I'm not aware of any C++ implementations.

On Jun 1, 2011, at 9:23 AM, Muhammad Nasir Mumtaz Bhutta wrote:

> hi, 
> i need to change the IPSec functionality, is there any implementation of IPSec in higher order languages like java, .net (vb, c#, c++) ... it can be on any platform windows or linux ... 
> 
> is there any good starting point for linux kernel implementation of IPSec... 
> 
> Scanned by Check Point Total Security Gateway. 
> 
> <ATT00001..txt>