Subject: [IPsec] A new draft submittted-draft-xu-tictoc-ipsec-security-for-synchronization-01

From: "Lydia Xu(yixian)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 06:56:51 +0000

Hi all,

I have submitted a new Draft in TICTOC. This document is a WESP extension. And this mechanism canbe used to resove the time synchronization with IPsec encryption.

This document is available at the following URL:
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-xu-tictoc-ipsec-security-for-synchronization-01.txt

The document is still undergoing revision, any comments are welcome.

Best Regards

                    Yours sincerely,
                    Lydia Xu(许怡娴)
________________________________

HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LTD. [huawei_logo]

Address: Huawei Building
Beijing 100085, P.R.China
Tel: +86 10 82836300
Fax: +86 10 82836920
Mobile: +86 13426219317
E-mail: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
www.huawei.com<http://www.huawei.com>
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which
is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the
information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial
disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by
phone or email immediately and delete it.