Subject: [IPsec] New Version Notification for draft-kivinen-ipsecme-secure-password-framework-02.txt

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 16:21:24 +0300

From: [email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification for
	draft-kivinen-ipsecme-secure-password-framework-02.txt
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 06:18:38 -0700

A new version of I-D,
draft-kivinen-ipsecme-secure-password-framework-02.txt has been
successfully submitted by Tero Kivinen and posted to the IETF
repository. 

Filename:	 draft-kivinen-ipsecme-secure-password-framework
Revision:	 02
Title:		 Secure Password Framework for IKEv2
Creation date:	 2011-08-24
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 14

Abstract:
   This document creates a generic way for Internet Key Exchange (IKEv2)
   to use any of the symmetric secure password authentication methods.
   There are multiple methods already specified in other documents and
   this document does not add new one.  This document specifies a way to
   agree on which method is to be used in current connection.  This
   document also provides a common way to transmit secure password
   authentication method specific payloads between peers.
-- 
[email-masked]