Subject: [IPsec] [ipsecme] #221: IPsec architecture and proprietary approaches

From: Stephen Hanna <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 21:38:25 -0400

Here's the last issue for now. If you think that I missed any,
please let me know and we'll get them added.

Thanks,

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: ipsecme issue tracker [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 7:06 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [ipsecme] #221: IPsec architecture and proprietary approaches

#221: IPsec architecture and proprietary approaches

 In section 3.3, we should say that proprietary approaches may not
 implement all the checks in the IPsec architecture.

 Suggested Resolution: Add this to section 3.3.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-ipsecme-p2p-vpn-
  yaronf.ietf@…          |  problem@…
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  normal       |  Milestone:
Component:  p2p-vpn-     |   Severity:  -
  problem                |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/ipsecme/trac/ticket/221>
ipsecme <http://tools.ietf.org/ipsecme/>