Subject: [IPsec] New Version Notification for draft-kivinen-ipsecme-oob-pubkey-00.txt

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 13:26:31 +0200

I just posted following document. I think I would like to get few
minutes in Paris to explain this document, and see wheter there is any
comments to it. I think it should be forwarded as individual draft to
the RFC, but I am not sure whether it should be informational or
standards track document, and this is something I would like to get
feedback from the community.

This is very similar in ideas than to the tls version
(draft-ietf-tls-oob-pubkey-01), i.e. it shares the same format for the
raw key.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-kivinen-ipsecme-oob-pubkey-00.txt
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 03:07:42 -0800
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
MIME-Version: 1.0

A new version of I-D, draft-kivinen-ipsecme-oob-pubkey-00.txt has been
successfully submitted by Tero Kivinen and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:	 draft-kivinen-ipsecme-oob-pubkey
Revision:	 00
Title:		 More Raw Public Keys for IKEv2
Creation date:	 2012-03-05
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 7

Abstract:
   The Internet Key Exchange Version 2 (IKEv2) protocol currently only
   supports raw RSA keys.  In some environments it is useful to make use
   of other types of public keys, such as those based on Elliptic Curve
   Cryptography.  This documents adds support for other types of raw
   public keys to IKEv2.

The IETF Secretariat
-- 
[email-masked]

---

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 20:37:50 -0800

> feedback from the community.

I see no reason it should not be on standards track.

> (draft-ietf-tls-oob-pubkey-01), i.e. it shares the same format for the

And this is good.

--Paul Hoffman

---

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 11:14:26 +0200

I also support the draft
Daniel

On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 5:37 AM, Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> IPsec mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec
>

-- 
Daniel Migault
Orange Labs -- Security
+33 6 70 72 69 58