Subject: [IPsec] EAP AKA on USIM

From: "Prashant Batra (prbatra)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 16:51:43 +0530

Hello,

  Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I am not getting

    any other mailing list.

    Can someone point me to a software implementation of EAP-AKA
algorithm

    (calculation of IK/CK/RES/MAC) on USIM, 

    when the sim gets a EAP-Challenge request.

    Thanks,

    Prashant

---

From: Andreas Steffen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 18:55:11 +0100

Hello Prashant,

the strongSwan open source project has a software implementation of
the EAP-AKA 3GPP2 algorithm:

http://git.strongswan.org/?p=strongswan.git;a=tree;f=src/libcharon/plugins/eap_aka_3gpp2;hb=HEAD

Regards

Andreas

On 06.03.2012 12:21, Prashant Batra (prbatra) wrote:
>     Can someone point me to a software implementation of EAP-AKA algorithm
> 

======================================================================
Andreas Steffen                         [email-masked]
strongSwan - the Linux VPN Solution!                www.strongswan.org
Institute for Internet Technologies and Applications
University of Applied Sciences Rapperswil
CH-8640 Rapperswil (Switzerland)
===========================================================[ITA-HSR]==