Subject: [IPsec] Meetecho session recording available

From: Meetecho IETF support <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 21:21:51 +0200

Dear all,

the full recording (synchronized video, audio, slides and jabber room)
of IPSECME session at IETF-83 is available.

You can watch it by either clicking the proper link on the remote 
participation page 
(http://www.ietf.org/meeting/83/remote-participation.html#Meetecho), or 
by directly accessing the following URL:
http://www.meetecho.com/ietf83/recordings#IPSECME_IETF83

For the chair(s): please feel free to put the link to the recording in 
the minutes, if you think this might be useful.

In case of problems with the playout, just drop an e-mail to
[email-masked].

Cheers,
the Meetecho team

-- 
Meetecho s.r.l.
Web Conferencing and Collaboration Tools
www.meetecho.com