Subject: [IPsec] Issue #218 - Exhaustive configuration

From: Vishwas Manral <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 16:34:07 -0700

Hi,

Description: Exhaustive configuration

Detail Arguments:Tero rightly mentioned that the configuration is a
proprietary issue. However there are a few things, that make the
configuration hard. Change of IP address of a spoke, NAT, configuration
limited by weakest link(device) in the chain.

Suggested Resolution: In my view reducing configuration is a big issue.
Point out issues with this in greater detail in the draft.

Thanks,
Vishwas
===============================================
Meeting minutes:

               # 218 Exhaustive configuration
                        Explain that this doesn't scale in 3.1.
                        Tero: It is also proprietary and can't be
interoperable
                        Brian: We can push out configs if needed
                        Paul: Remember the massive failure of the IPS WG
                                Also issue with NATs if the endpoint hasn't
                                talked first