Subject: [IPsec] Fwd: IAB IPv6 privacy survey posted, response requested

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 00:21:49 -0400

In case you're not on the announce list.

spt

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	IAB IPv6 privacy survey posted, response requested
Date: 	Mon, 23 Jul 2012 09:24:56 -0700
From: 	IAB Chair <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
Organization: 	Internet Architecture Board
To: 	<[email-masked]>

The IAB is working on ‘Privacy Considerations for Internet Protocols’
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-privacy-considerations>.  In order
to better understand the implementation status of IPv6 privacy
mechanisms in operating system stacks, those familiar with OS IPv6
implementations are asked tocomplete a short survey
<http://www.iab.org/wp-content/IAB-uploads/2012/07/IPv6-Privacy-Survey.doc>. 

The survey responses will be used in a detailed write-up on IPv6
privacy; privacy reviews of other IETF protocols are available here.
<http://www.iab.org/activities/programs/privacy-program/privacy-reviews/>

Please send responses to [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> by August 13, 2012.  If you
have questions, please send them to [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>.