Subject: Re: [IPsec] IPsecME meeting - call for agenda items

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 11:35:55 -0700

Here is the proposed agenda; let us know if you think it should be different.

Greetings, note well, blue sheets:  5 min
draft-ietf-ipsecme-p2p-vpn-problem: 60 min
draft-nir-ipsecme-ike-tcp: 15 min

--Paul Hoffman

---

From: Paul Wouters <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 15:18:08 -0400 (EDT)

> draft-nir-ipsecme-ike-tcp: 15 min

Should we add an item for:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kivinen-ipsecme-oob-pubkey-00 ?

Paul

---

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 13:23:07 -0700

> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kivinen-ipsecme-oob-pubkey-00 ?

There has been no discussion of the draft since the last meeting, and none of the authors asked for a slot, so I didn't schedule it initially. Do either of the authors have something relevant to say in the meeting?

--Paul Hoffman

---

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 21:56:44 +0300

Paul Hoffman writes:
> There has been no discussion of the draft since the last meeting,
> and none of the authors asked for a slot, so I didn't schedule it
> initially. Do either of the authors have something relevant to say
> in the meeting? 

We had some discussion in the last IETF, but we did got cut a bit
short in the presentation with the problems with power...

Anyways, I think the question is most likely what are we going to do
with the old Raw RSA certificate type and that also affects whether we
should be standard track or not.

I think more people in the present in the WG meeting preferred to just
obsolete the old format, but this is something that should be
confirmed on the list.

I have been bit too busy lately to be able to work on this, but I will
try to get this one going forward too. 
-- 
[email-masked]

---

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 12:43:06 -0700

> try to get this one going forward too. 

You did not answer the question of "Do either of the authors have something relevant to say in the meeting?". If something has not been discussed on the list in three or four months, I'm not sure what the value of doing so in the meeting is.

--Paul Hoffman