Subject: [IPsec] Fw: New Version Notification for draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-fragmentation-00.txt

From: "Valery Smyslov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 17:55:43 +0400

Hi,

I submited an I-D describing a way to avoid IP fragmentation of large
IKE messages by fragmenting them on IKE level.

Comments are appreciated.

Regards,
Valery Smyslov.

---------------------------------------------------------

A new version of I-D, draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-fragmentation-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Valery Smyslov and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename: draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-fragmentation
Revision: 00
Title: IKEv2 Fragmentation
Creation date: 2012-10-15
WG ID: Individual Submission
Number of pages: 13
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-fragmentation-00.txt
Status: 
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-fragmentation
Htmlized: 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-fragmentation-00

Abstract:
   This document describes the way to avoid IP fragmentation of large
   IKEv2 messages.  This allows IKEv2 messages to traverse network
   devices that don't allow IP fragments to pass through.

The IETF Secretariat